Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Use Tumblr for Marketing ?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
AmanBansal Offline referral

Quote:Do you know why Yahoo valued Tumblr at such a high price point? It’s because Tumblr attracts tons of eyeballs.

With over 300 million unique visitors a month going to Tumblr, you have no choice but to leverage the platform. Not only is its traffic growing at a rate of 74% a year, but over 65% of its users have a college degree and have discretionary income.
KevinMax Offline referral

I've used tumblr for just posting my blogs / but didn't tried and touched to market something via Tumblr. It is a kind of social networking community which has some special features like hastags, blogging, liking, sharing and other attractive features. Marketing in Tumblr is as easy/tough as Facebook/Blog marketing.

Popularizing a matter is easy when it is trendy and latest; That tends users to read the entire interesting article.
superman Offline referral

Tumblr backlinks are they dofollow? Also what effects does this network has on SEO?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I don't think there any dofollow social media site out there! All links are nofollow. However Google uses those links in PageRank (PR) calculation it's called Social Signals.

SEO Signals
Which social network is best for SEO
vaidhegipatel Offline referral

Hi, guys, I don’t agree with marcus, it’s need to little searching over the web. Tumblr provides dofollow backlinks, here are best top 10 dofollow social media sites below;
Google+
Youtube
Pintrest
LinkedIn
Wordpress
Hubpages
Tumblr
Blogger
Bizsugar
ubitestechnologies Offline referral

I update Tumblr in daily basis.
Updates daily basis good content
Update relevant and good images
Increase the backlinks
Post likes and Blog Commenting in other and relevant post.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
@vaidhegipatel are you positive Google+ Plus and other social media sites allow dofollow backlinks?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)