Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to add CSS to HTML

ivan Offline referral

Can you help me to add CSS to my website template? My website is a template I have downloaded from the internet and I want to add a new CSS drop-down menu however I don't know where do I need to add my drop-down menu CSS code, any idea?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Inside you HTML code look for: "<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" />"
style.css in your case this file may have a different name!

Now this is the location of your CSS file href="style.css", this means it's in the main directory, again in your case the location maybe different!

To add new code to your website CSS just open up that file and add new CSS code into it, however if you want to add a new CSS file then add this line to your HTML code just under the link above!

"<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="css/your new CSS file name.css" />"
Create a new folder inside your root directory and call it CSS, put your new CSS file into that folder!
seo123 Offline referral

Or you can use css style directly in your HTML code, just add style="put here your css code"

<div style="background-color: #fff;">This is a test of CSS inside HTML</div>
fashionsappeal Offline referral

you should attach a style-sheet link to your web temp-let like as
<link rel="stylesheet" href=" - css stylehseet url/pat - " />

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)