Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to add Google analytics to Wordpress

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Im have a WordPress blog and I want to install Google analytics, where do i put the code?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Why do you need to add Google analytics to WordPress? You can easily do all the tracking with WordPress stats. There are tons of plugins available to add Google Analytics to your WordPress site. Anyway to add Google analytics to WordPress paste analytics code in your theme’s footer.php right above the </body> tag.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-24-2013 05:17 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Why do you need to add Google analytics to WordPress? You can easily do all the tracking with WordPress stats. There are tons of plugins available to add Google Analytics to your WordPress site. Anyway to add Google analytics to WordPress paste analytics code in your theme’s footer.php right above the </body> tag.
I find WP stats to be incomplete and does not give you a full view. Also if you are monetizing with AdSense you FOR SURE want to use GA regardless if you ever look at the data or not.

Personally I would GA and Piwik together.

For Wordpress you can use the following for both.
GA and most popular - http://wordpress.org/plugins/google-anal...wordpress/

Piwik - http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-piwik/

That is the best for Piwik do not try the others on there, I have no affiliation with the plugin but it is the only one that is actively developed by a good coder and it actually gives you the full spectrum of abilities Piwik offers.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

(07-24-2013 05:11 PM)ivan Wrote:  Im have a WordPress blog and I want to install Google analytics, where do i put the code?
If it's a WordPress free blog you can't use plugins. You can use "My stats" tab, which works pretty much like Google Analytics
How to add Google analytics to Wordpress
saraparker811 Offline referral

its easy to add analytics in a wordpress site, if your theme support and have seperate column of analytics code in your dashbord you can add analytic code there or if your theme does not support you can add plugin and there are so many plugins you can find.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)