Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to add signature to live mail

Ads
antony Offline referral

Hello, how can I add a signature to all live mail outgoing emails. I want to add an image signature that won't get blocked. 001_glare
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well all depends on how you are sending your emails. Also sending an image with a for sure way to not have the image blocked would be dependent on the person who receives the email. Most email software will by default block images from loading.

If you post more information I might be able to help further but there is no way to promise 100% of those who get an email will have that image load. It is a huge security risk to allow remote images to load.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Create a folder and name it "signature"
If you wish to add an image to your signature safe the image into this folder.
Inside your windows live mail click on "email message or compose a new mail".
Create your signature add an image if you wish and save it as "HTML files" inside the folder called "signature" call it signature.html
Inside "signature" folder open the html file you have just created signature.html, use notepad, notepad++ or any html editor, inside the file find "img" tag then inside it find "src" tag. Here is where you have to point to the image you want to use in your email signature, the one that is inside the "signature" folder!
Replace is with something like this:
I have saved my signature folder inside documents, and the image for the signature is called signature.jpg
Code:
src="C:\Users\Me\Documents\Signature\signature.jpg"

Now all we have to do is add our signature to all the outgoing emails.
Inside windows live mail go to>>Options>>Mail>>Signatures, click on NEW under Edit Signature select File and use Browse to navigate to the folder called "signature" inside the folder select the html file signature.html you have created and click Open.
Under Signature Settings check "add signature to all outgoing messages"
and uncheck "don't add signature to Replies and Forwards", press Apply followed by OK and you are all set. 001_biggrin
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-07-2013 05:22 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Create a folder and name it "signature"
If you wish to add an image to your signature safe the image into this folder.
Inside your windows live mail click on "email message or compose a new mail".
Create your signature add an image if you wish and save it as "HTML files" inside the folder called "signature" call it signature.html
Inside "signature" folder open the html file you have just created signature.html, use notepad, notepad++ or any html editor, inside the file find "img" tag then inside it find "src" tag. Here is where you have to point to the image you want to use in your email signature, the one that is inside the "signature" folder!
Replace is with something like this:
I have saved my signature folder inside documents, and the image for the signature is called signature.jpg
Code:
src="C:\Users\Me\Documents\Signature\signature.jpg"

Now all we have to do is add our signature to all the outgoing emails.
Inside windows live mail go to>>Options>>Mail>>Signatures, click on NEW under Edit Signature select File and use Browse to navigate to the folder called "signature" inside the folder select the html file signature.html you have created and click Open.
Under Signature Settings check "add signature to all outgoing messages"
and uncheck "don't add signature to Replies and Forwards", press Apply followed by OK and you are all set. 001_biggrin
He never said which method he was using to send his emails from. So this may not actually apply. It also will not guarantee that the image itself is automatically loaded in the recipients mailbox.

Unless that is what he meant by live this whole time. But still regardless it will not make sure the image is automatically loaded for all.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
destroyer Offline referral

So does this method work or not?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Nothing will work to give you 100% promise that image is going to load. Anyone who promises that is possible is full of BS.

There are so many email clients out there you can not possibly cater to each one, and again most will block images from loading because that is one the oldest vectors to use for exploiting.
www.AdminEmpire.com
destroyer Offline referral

Well I will give it a try let see what happens
antony Offline referral

I have just tested it and it work great, picture is not blocked thanks
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-08-2013 04:41 PM)antony Wrote:  I have just tested it and it work great, picture is not blocked thanks

Really you have tested every single possible address to send to and opened all those in every single email client? I doubt it.

You can't say that works great until you can achieve 100% through rate in opening those emails. And that does not mean sending them to the same client you sent the original message from and opening it in there.
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)