Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to advertise on Google Adwords for 1 cent?

antony Offline referral

Is there are ways I can advertise on Google for 0.01 cents case I am not paying suggested bid?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Personally I don't think you can! I tried going to Keywords Planner tool and it was saying suggested bid 0.01 or - but when I enter the keyword into the campaign it was saying showing NO the bid is below suggested Smile
dswtechnologies Offline referral

If you keyword in the planner gives you no minimum bid, it implies that Google has not yet received enough searches (as per their internal criteria) to suggest a bid to you.

So when you say, you will set a minimum bid for such a keyword (whatever the figure), you will not be charged that bid amount. The Cost per Click (CPC), is always calculated basis the cpc incurred by the ad copy above you (in terms of ad position) on the SERP.

You are actually charged just 1 cent lesser as compared to the CPC bid for the ad above you. You can understand this by looking at the CPC, Clicks & Cost columns in the Interface. You should ideally see that the CPC's your keywords have incurred are lower or almost the same as the Bid you have set for them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)