Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to check if the content is high quality or not?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
miami boy Offline referral

Is there a service or a tool available online maybe Google has some that will tell me if my content is a quality one or just garbage?
seo123 Offline referral

There are many tools/websites online that check for duplicate content so use one of them like this one: "Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Duplicate Content" http://www.copyscape.com/ to see whenever the content of your post had is already in the Google index!
kapoor297 Offline referral

Yeah as SEO123 said copyscape is the best resource to check it.
alternatives is also available
http://www.smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker

But as you asked, is there any tool made by google, sorry i am not aware of any tool made by google. YEah but google has crawlers and spiders to chrck it out.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If you are not not scraping other sites for content then why do you need to check if the content is original Smile
Accsitech Offline referral

hi, you unique quality content is more important for website (get rank)
you can search online for many "duplicate content check tool"
breathlessbed Offline referral

I'll vouch for copyscape. It's been tested for years now to check duplicate content especially if you got your articles from content writing services.

As far as I know Google doesn't have an app or software that could check articles if garbage or not.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I am using copyspace. Its actually a good service. But of course, you will personally know if the content is uniquely created or not.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I also like to use copyspace.com it's simply easy to use and very accurate!
avni Offline referral

The best content for any product is one which is fresh, have good readiness and not copied from any popular or other website. Writing a perfect content is difficult but writing a content which can attract more people is the key to quality content.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The problem is that if you publish a content and someone republish it on their website and it will get indexed first the one that on your site will be marked as duplicated sucks I know!

You should always ping new content to avoid juts that!
antoseeg Offline referral

If you want to know if you have quality content, the only way to check it is to send traffic to it, and see if it converts into money.
jerseystyle Offline referral

I also like to use copyspace it's simply easy to use and very accurate!
sheenagoyal13 Offline referral

I am using Copyscape Plagiarism Checker for check Duplicate Content in my site and it gives best results.
cutegirl Offline referral

Paste some lines of your content in google search and then see its outcome. It must show your results do not match. otherwise it would show duplicate result below.
danatate Offline referral

There are many plagiarism tools available out there which can help you out in soughting the issue.
evathomsan Offline referral

You can use your thought related to topic and select the topics not a copied set by the all set of the systematic sentences are used. Check duplicate content with the help of software.
Monikasahu Offline referral

Few of the tools are there which can help you to check whether your content is quality one or not are copyscape, duplichecker, article checker, palgiarism, etc. By using these tools you can get to know how much portion of your content is copied from any website. This will help you to check the dupicacy of your content. Other than that if you want to check what is the quality of your content then you have to check how much popularity it is getting within a short time.
gapmarks Offline referral

Just like other, copyspace is very awesome and best suited for you requirement.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)