Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to configure and set up VPS hosting?

Ads
make money online
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am planning to move my websites to #VPS hosting and I need somebody to step by step me with a tutorial on how to set up VPS configure everything with minimum amount of down time.

P.S. I am referring to godaddy managed VPS server.
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

Every VPS hosting service provider has there own set of instructions and ways to configure and set it up. You should contact your service provider for it and listen his instructions.
postcd Offline referral

It appears that the VPS include control panel called cPanel. You forgot to mention it.
So i think what you should do is find the address of the cpanel (they should sent you an email with login data)

login cpanel/WHM (yourserverip:2087) and follow the instructions or cpanel tutorials:
https://documentation.cpanel.net/display...umentation
$0.5 website hosting
$2 Linux server (torrent,proxy,RDP etc.)
-> Instantcpanelhosting.com
Nastopad Offline referral

I know that Hostplay.com is one of the best places for getting VPS hosting accounts.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
doankimchi2006 Offline referral

I think it's quite hard if you are not a technical person.
You can hire a person from Fiverr to help you install all things, it's cheap and fastest.
Checkout iMarketing Center to send bulk group sms marketing from your own phone: https://bit.ly/2uJoKoR
catherinwills Offline referral

we are planning to try vps hosting for the website. i want to know the advantages of the new hosting. try to add the advantages in the site so that we can host it as early as possible.
Dondro Offline referral

I am happy using hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting services. They helped me with setup - it is instant.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
MVPS Offline referral

If it already has cpanel, there's not much to do. It's mostly plug and play, assuming you've worked with cpanel before on shared hosting.
kaurksifat Offline referral

You can contact your service provider and they will guide you because each service provider have different set of instruction
doankimchi2006 Offline referral

It is not easy if you're no a technical person.

You may need to install at least web server (PHP or Java Tomcat...), database (mysql)

Mail server is often required to install too, it's not easy btw even I am a teach guy Sad
(for mail server, you can use Google Apps instead of installing, it's the best, but you have to pay for Google every month).

Maybe cpanel if you often transfer files between your machine to server.

That's all for my server!
Checkout iMarketing Center to send bulk group sms marketing from your own phone: https://bit.ly/2uJoKoR
jamarn Offline referral

How to install your virtual private server (VPS)
1. Log in to the Account Manager.
2. Click Server.
3. Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
4. Review the End User License Agreement, and then click Accept.
5. Fill in the following fields:
Enter the server name - The server name (also known as your account name) helps you locate this account on your account list.
Select the operating system - Select the operating system you want to run on the server.
Over-threshold protection - Over - threshold protection prevents you from overcharging the bandwidth by automatically suspending your account if the usage exceeds the allocated bandwidth. for that account. Your suspended account is reinstated at the beginning of the next billing cycle or when you purchase additional bandwidth.
Enter username - Username created here is the name you use to log into your server. On a Linux® server, you can not login to your server as "root". If you need root access, see Switch to Root Users on your Linux server .
Enter a new password - Use this password when you access your server using a Username or when using root access.
Confirm new password - Confirm your password.
6. Click Continue .
Confirm your settings, and then click Submit .
7. If you purchased Backup FTP Backup with your server, complete the FTP Backup logins field:
FTP User Name - The username used to access the FTP Backup account from your server
FTP Password - Use this password when you access the FTP Backup account from your server using your FTP username

Godaddy's help
worldimmigration21 Offline referral

Banned

Banned
i agree with dondro reply hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting services really help me alot
qba82 Offline referral

Use any free panel, like virtualmin, which will set everything up for You.
WebSoul Offline referral

I know cloudarion.com is quite good vps host - give them a try, OP. They will help you with setup and configuration.

The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.
Support - excellent!
HinchSerene Offline referral

Another feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

Check out Hostforweb.com cheap vps hosting accounts.
USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!
Lunderfo Offline referral

Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and Kvchosting.net have these qualities in spades.
I get a response from somebody usually within 5 minutes and they're always willing to help. Great Hosting and great support.
scopehosts Offline referral

Check Managed VPS Hosting Services for complete management service from dedicated team, They will do the needful with quick support solutions.
Scopehosts.com Beyond the Connection - Since 2008
SSD Shared Hosting | Business Hosting | Managed WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Wiredphase Offline referral

I guess you are looking for Managed VPS service but make sure to read the terms and conditions of every company before signing. Every company has a different perspective of these services.
power Offline referral

With managed VPS hosting, you have full control over your server, but don’t have to manage it for installing OS or maintaining performance. The hosting company manages your entire server. In general, the managed VPS hosting is more expensive than the unmanaged hosting. However, it can be beneficial and valuable if you have little knowledge and experience to run or maintaining a server and takes all responsibility for the performance. Besides, it’s necessary to have technical assistance in a Linux VPs when you want to do the following things over your server.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)