Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to configure and set up VPS hosting?

Ads
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am planning to move my websites to #VPS hosting and I need somebody to step by step me with a tutorial on how to set up VPS configure everything with minimum amount of down time.

P.S. I am referring to godaddy managed VPS server.
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

Every VPS hosting service provider has there own set of instructions and ways to configure and set it up. You should contact your service provider for it and listen his instructions.
postcd Offline referral

It appears that the VPS include control panel called cPanel. You forgot to mention it.
So i think what you should do is find the address of the cpanel (they should sent you an email with login data)

login cpanel/WHM (yourserverip:2087) and follow the instructions or cpanel tutorials:
https://documentation.cpanel.net/display...umentation
$0.5 website hosting
$2 Linux server (torrent,proxy,RDP etc.)
-> Instantcpanelhosting.com
Nastopad Offline referral

I know that Hostplay.com is one of the best places for getting VPS hosting accounts.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
doankimchi2006 Offline referral

I think it's quite hard if you are not a technical person.
You can hire a person from Fiverr to help you install all things, it's cheap and fastest.
Checkout iMarketing Center to send bulk group sms marketing from your own phone: https://bit.ly/2uJoKoR
catherinwills Offline referral

we are planning to try vps hosting for the website. i want to know the advantages of the new hosting. try to add the advantages in the site so that we can host it as early as possible.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)