Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to correctly uninstall a software/program on windows 7?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

I have whole bunch of software or programs installed that I would like to uninstall but I am not sure which is the most secure and the right way?
djnoslee Offline referral

Press Windows/start menu > click on Control Panel > choose "Programs and Features" > choose Program to uninstall > right click > Uninstall = You're done.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Or the other way is by going to Start >> All Programs locate the software you want to remove and click on uninstall that comes with pretty much every program!
contrast Offline referral

to uninstall permanently, will be better if you use uninstaller software like revo uninstaller
surenot Offline referral

Much safer is to use Windows build in uninstall feature here is the shortcut simply find the software you wanna uninstall left click it with your mouse and on top of the screen click on uninstall and follow the steps to compete the process: Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
evathomsan Offline referral

There are used to......
Security Software
Modern Apps
IObit Uninstaller
Microsoft Office
Reinstall To Uninstal
Check Your Control Panel
Use System Restore
Searching For Files
dodgersbenny Offline referral

click Start menu > click on Control Panel > choose "Programs and Features" > choose Program to uninstall > right click > Uninstall

uninstall all programs one by one.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)