Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to create Android and iPhone/iPad apps?

Ads
make money online
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
I would like to know how to create mobile apps since I know nothing about this I would appreciate if you could tell me little bit about this like what tools do I need and is it free or a paid process?
mryoso1994 Offline referral

search on google,you will find it
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
(01-24-2017 11:02 AM)mryoso1994 Wrote:  search on google,you will find it

Any pointer what to look for?
spoorti1509 Offline referral

People say like Web is dead Yes, it's true and it’s not like people are not using the Internet anymore, they certainly are and it’s just that many users are migrating from browser based Website environment to mobile application platform world.

Well, coming back to you query, For Android app the very first thing you have to do is to install Android studio if free. And you can get other IDE's too if you want to explore more, and Android studio is considered as an official platform and available for windows, Linux and mac too. If you want to build app through android studio then you must be aware of java programming language. Don't panic, there are other languages too where you can build android app other than java, But java is preferred as with this Android Studio you can develop you app, test your append finally monetize the app. After development of app is finished and you have to test the app to check its functionality and finally it can be published via Google Play Developer Console.

Just like Android app for iOS app the primary programming language is written in Objective-C language, like i said for tutorial purpose you can make use of YouTube. Hope you are aware of the news about Apple introduced friendly language that is Swift programming language which can be used along with Objective-C.

Like Adenoid studio Apple also provides a basic tutorial on XCode usage. Also it offers an additional suite consisting of tool that can help you to test and distribute and finally monetize your iOS app.

Apple store will review your app before accepting your app submission to its app centre just like Play store an Apple's official stance is that review times can differ for each app. Don't worry if your app gets rejected for some reason and you will get guide lines to find out the right way to get your app approved, you can submit at App Review Board.

Remember we live in Information age, where we get plenty of information online. If you are looking for IDE's for any platform, well for that there are like 1000's of needful informative guides and forums also available online and finally you tube as visual guide is always there.

Still Confused? Well there are many Android and iOS app development company out there to develop your app. Fusion Informatics one among the best. You can have a look at their Portfolio and get in touch with them to get assisted
australiataxiservice Offline referral

well both have kits to operate them and you must have knowledge of java and c sharp language

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)