Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to create a drop down menu in CSS

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Can you tell me please how to create CSS dropdown menu? Simple but fancy drop down menu!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I think the best choice for you is to use CSS Menu Maker to create dropdown menu.

CSS Menu Maker | Drop Down Menu Generator
cssmenumaker.com
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Or you could even google CSS menu example or many other variants and come up with thousands of results.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=CSS+drop+down+menu+example

There are so many ways and visual nuances that someone would just be blindly guessing how they should visually create the menu for you. There is no way for us to guess what you want it to visually look like.

If you get one started and run into issues using it come back with the code and what you think it should be doing and what its not doing and then we can help more. But still styling would be left to you and your wants.

Also you could try looking into using a Framework such as Less or Bootstrap.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

Drop down menu is not so difficult to make. As a webmaster you should have Dreamweaver! Go to YouTube and there you will find tons of Dreamweaver tutorials. Just search for "Dreamweaver drop down menu tutorial"
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-18-2013 11:00 AM)victor Wrote:  Drop down menu is not so difficult to make. As a webmaster you should have Dreamweaver! Go to YouTube and there you will find tons of Dreamweaver tutorials. Just search for "Dreamweaver drop down menu tutorial"

I find Dreamweaver to be way to clodgy, plus it is also not free and plenty of other reasons to try and stay away from going that route in learning. But more power to the folks who use that stuff, helps keep me working Smile

Honestly learning CSS is pretty easy in the scope of things. All you need is a CSS tutorial and text editor. I write all my code, does not matter the language with vim Tongue
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

"power to the folks" LOL! Love the way you express yourself.
ndiey Offline referral

you can search at google simple drop down menu that only use Css.
then edit, so it look more awesome.
+ icon
+ background-color: / background-image:
+ font-color:
+ font-size:
+ font-family:
+ text decoration:
+ border:
+ hover
and many more.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)