Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to create a website

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Is it difficult to create XML site? And why does blogger prefer XML over HTML?
AZIZ EL FATIHI Offline referral

THANK YOU
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(11-12-2013 09:01 PM)AZIZ EL FATIHI Wrote:  THANK YOU

Thank you too I hope you will enjoy your stay and will learn something useful. Feel free to post your questions or maybe you would like to help others with their questions
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
HTML is used for website design and to be rendered on the client side.
XML in other hand is used to transport data between the application and the database
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-06-2013 02:57 PM)Maya Wrote:  HTML is used for website design and to be rendered on the client side.
XML in other hand is used to transport data between the application and the database

I think those are way to broad and general of an explanation. That is not the main "job" of XML. Yes you can use it to "send data to a DB" though that is not really its "job"

Quote:Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable. It is defined in the XML 1.0 Specification produced by the W3C, and several other related specifications, all free open standards.

The design goals of XML emphasize simplicity, generality, and usability over the Internet. It is a textual data format with strong support via Unicode for the languages of the world. Although the design of XML focuses on documents, it is widely used for the representation of arbitrary data structures, for example in web services.

Many application programming interfaces (APIs) have been developed to aid software developers with processing XML data, and several schema systems exist to aid in the definition of XML-based languages.

As of 2009, hundreds of document formats using XML syntax have been developed, including RSS, Atom, SOAP, and XHTML. XML-based formats have become the default for many office-productivity tools, including Microsoft Office (Office Open XML), OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice (OpenDocument), and Apple's iWork. XML has also been employed as the base language for communication protocols, such as XMPP.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML

HTML can be rendered server or client side. I will leave that up to you to research. But please do, because thinking its only for rendering client side is not correct.

Please read more on these to get a better grasp of what you're explaining.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Just install Dreamweaver or similar software and get coding, first start with HTML and CSS which is more or less easy and then slowly move towards PHP coding
saraparker811 Offline referral

(07-20-2013 10:42 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I know almost nothing about websites even less about HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, and so on! I have decided to create a website to try to make some money. I want to make money with AdSense so I need to create website for AdSense. Obviously I can do that so I am wondering how much new website costs? I need a simple website! Can anybody tell me how to create a website and have it up and running quickly but cheaply.

There is an easy way of creating a website if you don't know about coding, html, php, css, etc. There are some cms programs where you can create a really beautiful looking website like wordpress, drupal, joomla, etc. you just need to some online tutorials and also you can earn money online by developing website in wordpress, drupal, joomla, etc. There are so many online jobs on freelancing websites.
ivan Offline referral

If you really have no idea on how to create website (HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript etc.) you can use one of those "website builder" feature that many web hosting companies offer just drag and drop how cool is that!
antony Offline referral

The only problem with using website builder is the fact that your site which support to be something original and unique will have the same look as many others
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-31-2013 07:05 PM)antony Wrote:  The only problem with using website builder is the fact that your site which support to be something original and unique will have the same look as many others
Which is one of the big problems to especially when using things like bootstrap, no matter how much you tweak and customize, your site still has the taste of every other bootstrap site on the net for example.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Agree, I would rather pay someone to create me a very simple website that I will then customize to make it look the way I want it to look. But hey if you have literally no idea about something so simple as HTML and CSS then I suggest you abandon this idea of heaving your own website, or you can always learn this stuff!

Support Team
Download a free website template then use Dreamweaver, notepad++ or similar HTML editor to customize it this should be the easies way to create a website
antony Offline referral

Even if you download those templates it won't make difference as long as you still struggle with HTML and CSS, don't even want to mention PHP and JavaScript Smile
abinav Offline referral

simple way
Download a free website template then use HTML editor to customize it
letsplay Offline referral

Free website templates will do just fine but it will make my site look the same as others, I am looking for originality and uniqueness! Thanks for your replies though Smile
victor Offline referral

I suggest you to start with WordPress Blog for now, they have lost of free templates then when you get more experienced create your own website or pay someone to create it for you!

Support Team
Only make sure you don't use WordPress free blog!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(02-07-2014 03:44 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Only make sure you don't use WordPress free blog!

Shared Web Hosting is very cheap just a few bucks a month and you have total control over your website unlike free blog cervices where you have to follow their rules Smile
joanwhitt Offline referral

I don't have yet a website but it will cost you a lot for building your own website if i am not mistaken.
Bannay Offline referral

If you want to make money through your website I think word press is the best, because it is so much seo friendly.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)