Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to create a website

Ads
banner
banner
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
(03-13-2014 05:24 PM)Bannay Wrote:  If you want to make money through your website I think word press is the best, because it is so much seo friendly.

Are you talking about free WordPress site or paid one? If you are referring to paid website then the answer is NO because you have to do your own SEO WordPress will only acts as hosting! But if you are referring to free one then the answer is also NO because WordPress free blog is subjected to to many restrictions including traffic!
maxout Offline referral

Just use free website templates Smile
whatsapp Offline referral

Wow looks like pretty popular topic! It's actually very easy to create web site all you need is web hosting and free web site template that is it you can have your site up and running in an hour or less! But then making that website rank high on Google it up to you!
destroyer Offline referral

I have just used Google keyword planner tool to check for "how to create a website" keyword traffic estimation and I was really surprised how many people are looking for it.
yava Offline referral

Looks like many are interesting in learning how to design and develop a website from scratch.
letsplay Offline referral

(06-30-2014 09:23 PM)yava Wrote:  Looks like many are interesting in learning how to design and develop a website from scratch.

But I don't think everybody can it's quite complicated process. Learning PHP is like super complicated.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

You need to have a domain platform first. What niche do you like to establish?
vinzleft Offline referral

As a forum says " A Great Community ". Why this forum has lot of non professional staff?. It's much worst than another established forum out there. Did you know that if you criticized all newbies who questions here; this forum will be garbage. I see many post here from newbies that being criticized. "Constructive critism?", those replied arenot constructive criticsm in my opinion.

This site has a lot of potential, but the moderators or staff here is non professional at all who doesn't even know how to handle their members in a nice way. Members are the backbone of the forum remember that.

If you don't like the post, don't reply. It's that simple.
If you get duplicate content, delete it.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Forum is where people express their opinions which in many cases it can be hard to swallow but it doesn't mean they are breaking forum rules!!!!!
vinzleft Offline referral

To answer above question. Go to code academy.com w3school it's free. For paid but highly recommended go to Lynda.com or treehouse. Or there is drag and drop website builder out there or use WordPress or any other cms platform out there. Hope that helps.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Off-topic!!!

@vinzleft thanks for your feed back. You are right this should be included into forum rules.
Guest referral

Unregistered
What is the basic stuff/code any webmaster should learn?
NewWordOrder Offline referral

I used wordpress. its very simple and you can make a lot of thinks with it
wellsworld Offline referral

i just wanted to add this. what everyone here has being saying is actually for your own good.
but just as you sound, you seems to be in a hurry to start a website.
you can either try one of those online website creator or simple down load this free simple web site builder.
bluevoda
i have done things like this before in the past. i build a very large but simple website then even with little html knowledge.
i wish you luck! anyway try out bluevoda
devrockz Offline referral

To create a website we should have knowledge on html css.
After designing we can make it live.
We need domain registration and web hosting to make a website online.
chooserank Offline referral

Select a best theme and develop that in any developing language like html & php. If you can do this then very good other wise you have to hire any kind of development company and developer ...
gamer Offline referral

It's pretty easy to make or create a website.

You need a web hosting you have 3 choices cheap (shared) and expensive VPS or Dedicated.
Gonna have to register a domain name so that users will be able to access your site.
Finally you need an actual source code that will be your site!
RobertADismukes Offline referral

The acknowledgment absolutely depends on how austere you are about your website, and that means, how austere you are about added people, afar from your accompany and family, seeing your work. If your armpit is in any way commercial, and you intend to accomplish money from it, you charge to pay abutting absorption appropriate now
TechBlogger Offline referral

(07-20-2013 10:42 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I know almost nothing about websites even less about HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, and so on! I have decided to create a website to try to make some money. I want to make money with AdSense so I need to create website for AdSense. Obviously I can do that so I am wondering how much new website costs? I need a simple website! Can anybody tell me how to create a website and have it up and running quickly but cheaply.

Check out some web hosting providers, they may have a simple free tool to enable you create your website.
rajivsinghi Offline referral

If you want to make money from Google Ad-sense the go with WordPress website Or blog. with less efforts you can make your website looks very pretty and can get approval from ad-sense. Post best quality content and put your ad-sense code in that..

WOrdPress CMS is really simple and effective way to get it done...

Easy to learn easy to done...........

Thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)