Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to create a website

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Error Offline referral

Do it fast in Wordpress. The easier method to create your personal website Smile
LaurenA Offline referral

I do agree with Error you can start by making a wordpress account but of course you first need identify what are the things that you want your website to have and who are your target audience. You need to do conceptualization firstand once everything is fine you can already create your blogsite.
Nicknone Offline referral

If you already know the development than why you worrying about cost that will be free for you its only need your hard work. Nothing else
MrPRinson Offline referral

Wordpress. ORG ?
just not on free hosts.
Victor Dub Offline referral

wordpress.org doesn't allow ads nor promotion of any kind!
erpsandeep Offline referral

If you want to create a website first thing you need to learn about HTML and you can easily create your own website it is so easy
keviloy55 Offline referral

Hello Dear,

- Website Development many basic programming language include like HTML, CSS, Java script.
- Web Development main Programming language is PHP, Asp.net, Java and Many CMS.

Thanks.
Laylapoppins Offline referral

I read through all the questions and comments. I have a doubt. I don't know anything about website creation but I have worked with web 2.0 sites like wordpress, weebly, wix and more and here is my doubt. If I create a website using wix, then shall I be able to do SEO process in that website and get benefit or I have to learn HTML, CSS and PHP for website creation. Please anyone make me clear with this. At any case, if I need to learn these, I have decided to join in a web designing institute in Chennai, is it a good decision? Please any one help me.
00rencast Offline referral

You mean creating website from completely scratch or those that have preset which wordpress provides?? Creating from scratch is very crucial. It wont be accessible for one programmer to another. Because of the coding.
HostXNow Offline referral

WordPress is great. Another one to check is SiteMush which is quite new from the guys behind Softaculous. Worth checking that out too as it works with cPanel.
Victor Dub Offline referral

These days it's not that difficult to create a website for pretty much anybody with 0 experience in web development.

All you need is to purchase a decent web hosting that offers drag and drop website builder Smile
Bornalex Offline referral

u can creat stander website , open an account at " webs" and it will give you space to display your work ( i am also looking into this topic )
Bigpagebangladesh Offline referral

There are much more ways to create a website of you have any knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript and more. Then you can Hier a web developer to make a professional website as your intention of Google Adsense.
MentorsHouse Offline referral

1. TO CREATE A WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS (OR JOOMLA & DRUPAL), USE ONE CLICK INSTALLATION:

Almost every reliable and well-established hosting company has integrated 1-click-installation for WordPress, which makes getting going a snap.

If you signed up with Bluehost or any other similar hosting company, you should find your “1-click-installation” in your account control panel.

Here are the steps you should follow (should be similar/same on all the major web hosting companies):

Go to your control panel.
Look for the “WordPress” or “Website” icon.
Choose the domain where you want to install your website.
Click the “Install Now” button and you will get access to your new WordPress website.

default_wordpress_theme
RobLorn Offline referral

I think you need ready solutions with design and cms. How about Wordpress? There a lot of templates and free designs for each niches.
Affiliate Manager, Webmaster
maheshseo Offline referral

BY USING WEB TECHNOLOGIES such as html,css,js .and also u can use cms such as woordpress
davidweb09 Offline referral

a website designed in HTML, CSS & JavaScript will be simple, SEO friendly at affordable costs.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)