Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to create a website

Ads
banner
banner
dljetarora Offline referral

I am using wordpress to develop a website because eassy to develop and understand and easilu to manage
hinabutt Offline referral

1- Get your domain registered at godaddy
2- Get hosting from a cheap but good quality server
3- Install WordPress on your cPanel
4- Start working Smile
Hira Butt Offline referral

You can make a good website on wordpress.
aimbizcon Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Thank you! I am looking out ways to promote my website, this surely gave an Idea
monikagab Offline referral

Very easy to make a website is by using the CMS of Exai website builder. Very easy.
Much more simple than Wix and Squarespace and Weebly.

I use it for almost a year and It works very well for me.
theceo Offline referral

How to Create a Self-Hosted Website with Your Own Domain Name

The process of establishing web hosting service or web hosting, installing WordPress and creating your website is easy and fast. You do not need to have any skill or technical experience to create your web page.
1. Get a domain name
All web pages need a domain name. A domain name is an address that people use to get to your website.
If you still do not have Web Hosting, ignore step number 1 and continue with step number 2: Establish a Web Hosting Account.
2. Establish a Web Hosting Account
In order for your website to be accessible on the internet, you first need a space on the internet. The web hosting provides you with the necessary space for your page to be accessible.
3. Install WordPress
WordPress is a content management system that allows you to easily and quickly create, develop and edit web pages without having technical skills.
4. Install a WordPress Theme
A theme is a program that determines the appearance of a web page. The theme is what gives the professional design to your web page.
5. Install WordPress Plugins
Plugins or add-ons are programs that add functionality to your web page. For example, if you want to translate your web page into Spanish, all you have to do is install a plugin.
6. Create Entries and Pages in WordPress
The entries and pages are where you add your content to post it on your website.
7. Add the Navigation Bar
The navigation bar helps visitors to your website navigation with ease.
These are 7 simple steps that you have to follow to learn how to create a web page. After completing them you will have a professional and admirable website. H.
irfanbaig Offline referral

How to get your website in just $11.

1. Get a domain for $1 on Godday.
2. Get a hosting for $9.99 from Namecheap
3. Watch tutorial on youtube to see how to install wordpress on namecheap hosting with a single click.
4. Once you install wordpress, you can use a free theme and drag and drop builder to easily create a website for your blog. You can also add additional plugins once you get savvy with WordPress.

Since you are looking to monetize your blog with adsense so I won't suggest you to go for wix or weebly.
susanburling Offline referral

Create a personal website without coding knowledge

Best tutorial to Build a Website http://php.net/manual/en/tutorial.php & this link https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_website.asp
sankalppatil Offline referral

Simple go through the w3schools.com there is the simple example with full explanations from beginner to advance development.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)