Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to create a website

Ads
make money online
deepankan Offline referral

(07-20-2013 10:42 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I know almost nothing about websites even less about HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, and so on! I have decided to create a website to try to mak...
nice but make sure that you buy web hosting
OutdoorLimited Offline referral

Good to know about this. Thank you for sharing.
deepankan Offline referral

Use sublime software to get more familiar with the html language.
EthanR Offline referral

(07-20-2013 10:42 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I know almost nothing about websites even less about HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, and so on! I have decided to create a website to try to mak...

If you are not aware of HTML, PHP, CSS. as a full stack web developer, I will suggest you for WordPress. In WordPress, you can directly upload content, images templates and start developing your websites. No need for languages. Start earning and enjoy WordPress.
Movlin Offline referral

This is still a gray are for me. I think I really have to try making one to fully understand all the processes.
David_F Offline referral

In my opinion, there are two ways to make a good website.
1) to hire a team or a webmaster who will help you to make it and teach you.
2) try the website constructors that helps people easily make a simple but pretty website (Tilda, wix)
digitalprem Offline referral

There are lots of ways to create website. You can go with HTML, CSS.
Html, css is best and easy way. But you will only create static website by it.
And if you want to create Dynamic website you have to choose any one server side language like PHP, .net or any Content management system.
rohinidubey Offline referral

well, you can create an amazing website using WordPress with the help of plugins. which will make your work easy as it has c-panel and also the maintenance is also easy . since it is user-friendly, this will also not cost you much when compared to another website.
OctaBaz Offline referral

Use wordpress for creating websites , it is dree and you will get many free templates too , and functioning it is also very easy and cheap too
Perviano Offline referral

I have one suggestion for you, firstly just create a blog to understand all behind functioning and then go for the custom website.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)