Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to create a website

Ads
make money online
Lilly Offline referral

I think html is not necessary, it depends on what you want to do. If you want to program the whole website then it is great if you know programming but there are also other services that are super easy to use in creating a website.
ervanrepana Offline referral

I use web 2 to create blog ?
Sysamic Offline referral

To create your own website, firstly learn html, css and respective framework.
adsvenuesdelhi Offline referral

Website designing is very easy to technical persons who knows CSS< PHP, Java, and other platforms. But if you are non technical you can build your website on WordPress. You need to change theme which give you drag and drop options on your website. You can use "Elementor" theme - very easy to handle everything for non technical persons who don't knows any language coding.
andy123 Offline referral

Knowledge of HTML, CSS & Javascript are required for creating website.
haseebahmad Offline referral

Cool, I can't imagine how somebody can remember all that PHP, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, code. It's just something mind-boggling.

You can use the best platform Wordpress to create a website according to your needs.
websitecompany2018 Offline referral

(07-20-2013 10:42 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I know almost nothing about websites even less about HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, and so on! I have decided to create a website to try to mak...

I am normal graduate and dont know about the website technology too.i learned Digital marketing and learnt how to make wordpress website. i become SEO expert in Noida and started making different theme wordpress website. i have good network to build a brand oriented website
RahulatVirtua Offline referral

Better create the website in HTML for simple and static pages online.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)