Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to create website in 7 days

Ads
banner
Vishal1989 Offline referral

Hi I am going to share my experience on how to make website. I am professional web developer I know php, HTML, js, SQL,CSS, etc but creating site using language is very time consuming and tough job so I found easy way which is WordPress. You can easily upload this on server easily. I created lots of site and this is very seo friendly platform.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
WordPress is awesome allows you get started and customize the site in no time with minimum web development knowledge.
Lunderfo Offline referral

Well, I use hostwinds.com web hosting services (they are fast and stable). Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
They offer FREE website builder with the help of which you will be able to build website in 1 hour.

Just contact them directly for further details.
rubyrailsninja Offline referral

hello all Smile
first post here !!

I personnaly use ruby on rails framework to build website

it don't take more than an half day to create a webapp with authentication system (rails + devise gem) and to integrate a full responsive template to my app

You should have your own server btw Big Grin
surajvines Offline referral

Yes, I do agree that WordPress is a better platform to build a website in a half an hour because all the design and backend is user-friendly
Even I am a Newbie in the Field of Developing and Looking forward to working more on WordPress development
The use of Plugins, User-Friendly themes are easily handled by any newbie
nadinesauriol Offline referral

Fastly Create your own website in 7 days follow below tips:
- Easily develop web site so many platforms available on the web.
- Wordpress, Joomla, and HubSpot are the best platform for website development.
- Easily website customization.

Thanks.
johnray Offline referral

WordPress is the best option to create to create a site in such a quick time. With the support of plugins one can easily develop the website.
Dodge ECM, Ford PCM, Ford ECU Repair Company
chinomoreno Offline referral

That is not surprising because wordpress is user friendly, and easy to learn. And the fact that it offers free themes and a variety of plugins a user can use to make it look more professiona, it can also be free and convenient.
00rencast Offline referral

Nowadays, almost anyone can create a website skeleton--thanks to WordPress. But contents in every page is totally a different story.
aegisinfoways Offline referral

WordPress is amazing allows you begin and change the site in no time with minimum web development knowledge.
damponting44 Offline referral

1. Create a blog.
2. Somewhere aural the column put a articulation to your website application the capital keyword that you're aggravating to target.
3. This abutting way will get your armpit indexed fast but will additionally drive visitors to your site.
4. Write an commodity that pertains to your website and put a articulation to your armpit in the bio box of the article.
alexnguyen Offline referral

agree with worpress. very easy to learn no matter what you don't know code
Do you want to boost your online business. Find your own tricks and methods at im-funnels-reviews
worldimmigration21 Offline referral

wordpress is the only way to create website within 24 hours
sandra0126 Offline referral

You can use wix, medium, weebly to create a website in the shortest time.
James2018 Offline referral

7 days is a long time. Most basic sites can be implemented in a day.
hubjohn Offline referral

With the help of WordPress you can customize the site in no time with minimum web development knowledge.
awatasoftsys Offline referral

WordPress is my choice to choose for web design
lithiumbattery Offline referral

If its normal information website you can create it simply using basic themes or just by assembling components. use common headers etc. so work will be less. Frankly speaking it depends upon site, how much big it is and how much attention it needs. I have created a site within 2 days from scratch and some sites in 20-30 days.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)