Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to decrease pc boot time?

Ads
Guest referral

Unregistered
My laptop PC/Computer booting time is so slow it feels like it takes forever to show desktop. Wat can I do to speed this up and make it load faster?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Try installing good antivirus software and clean your PC of any possible viruses.
Also you can modify start up directory to delay or stop some programs from loading.
Start >> Type msconfig in search programs and files >> StartUp there uncheck the program that you wish not to include in the startup.
If you have Samsung PC then use Boot Optimizer to make your computer load faster.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Clean up your startup programs.
Joel Offline referral

Just stop all unwanted startup's and services from msconfig in Windows.
I am the employee of the Classified Ad Poster. I wish to do SEO for my site through this letsforum.
tahirhosting Offline referral

Scan with Good software which help to clean the pc and restart the pc it will work
groomhost Offline referral

Upgrade your hardware
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
There are many programs that run during the PC start-up so that you can do is to instead of loading all of them at once and slow the process simply delay those that are not needed let them run later after the computer boots-up

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)