Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to delete Facebook account?

Ads
maxout Offline referral

Sorry I know that I have already asked how to delete Facebook page, but I also need to know how to delete Facebook account, if you are asking why, it's because I have created too many of them when when using social media marketing and I need to get rid of ones that are not performing well?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
On Facebook you have 2 choices. You can either deactivate or delete your account.

To deactivate:

Log in to your Facebook account >> Account Settings and choose "deactivate account" fill out the form, and then click "Deactivate My Account"

To delete:

Make sure you are logged in then visit this URL: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
vinod Offline referral

I think you don't delete facebook account you can only disable you facebook account after some time google automatic delete that account.
KevinMax Offline referral

You can delete it by option specified by @Maya ...But I heard from a webmaster that Nothing can be deleted on Face book(Its only hiding from FB) like our photos, profiles...etc. Facebook collects all the information provided by us. And they did not delete it permanently form their DB. (Don't know how far the words are true).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)