Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to download Youtube videos

Ads
victor Offline referral

Hi, I have found a truly the best song ever, I can't stop playing that song over and over again. Unfortunately this song is in the video on YouTube, and the owner of the video doesn't remember the name of that song.
Can you tell me how to download videos from YouTube and then how to convert YouTube video to MP3? Will that require some special software?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It is actually very easy to download videos from YouTube.
You can download YouTube videos online, (there are many websites that do the same thing but this one is the best) with KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!
keepvid.com

Then if you only wish to download music or MP3 let say then again there are many websites that convert YouTube videos to PM3 but this one is among the best.
YouTube to mp3 Converter
youtube-mp3.org

If you are using Firefox then you can download any online video with Video DownloadHelper :: Add-ons for Firefox - Mozilla Add-ons
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...loadhelper
JocJames Offline referral

Oh, man, I hate when I have a song in my head but I don't know what's it's called! As far as downloading the video, you can do it via the torch browser. It'll save directly to your computer, and torch is pretty good at keeping up with youtube changes so it usually works!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yeah many times I stumble upon a video with an amazing background music that nobody seems to know it's title
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
A simple way to get the song, is to use one of the many apps out there that will listen to the song and then spit out its title and artist. Much easier than downloading a whole video just for a song.

There are also many other methods you can use to DL a youtube video. You could use wget or curl with a little command line fu.

Also youtube-dl is a good tool for *Nix based boxes.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

In order to use one of those Apps or websites that help you to find the name of the song or music, the song or music has to be well known if it's an old track then sometimes it doesn't work!
Music id app is pretty good one!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I have never had issues finding obscure and old songs using the app on my phone. Most of the apps out there all build from the same sound database. It is possible you are using one that is outdated or just not maintained anymore.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
There is no 100% guaranty you will be able to identify the music or a song!
Merrt Offline referral

The Best software to download youtube videos is video2mp3. Very fast and great service !
destroyer Offline referral

(08-08-2013 07:59 PM)Merrt Wrote:  The Best software to download youtube videos is video2mp3. Very fast and great service !

Software? It's an online tool not a software
ANIMATOR Offline referral

I use Freemake free software for this. Never had a problem with it and I have downloaded hundreds of YouTube videos. They have converters too, so you can convert them to just about every format/app out there.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Thanks @ANIMATOR for sharing there are many ways to download videos from YouTube I for instance use DownloadHelper Mozilla Firefox Add-on has converter too allow you download pretty much all the videos
paul11 Offline referral

If you want to download it as a video you can use keepvid, or want it to convert as mp3 you can use youtube-mp3.org, both are free...
fp.harikumar Offline referral

try "Free make video downloader"
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Even though internet has many sites that allow us to download videos from YouTube, this according to YouTube is illegal: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/56100?hl=en

Quote:In general, downloading videos that other people have posted on YouTube is not allowed. However, you can download MP4s of your own uploads.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Copy YouTube video URL then Google for "download YouTube video" and past that URL into one of many websites that show in the search result!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)