Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to find duplicate files on my pc?

Ads
make money online
alicemark15 Offline referral

how to find duplicate files on my pc? There is any easy way to find them please share with us the trick.
zomgmike Offline referral

I have used CCleaner before. Watch out before you let it go crazy with your files though, and here's why.

Let's say you have two directories that are identical content: "2012 Vacation" and "Bahamas Vacation". Each has three photos: A, B, and C. For the purposes of this example, the content is the same, but somewhere along the way you have two folders of it.

In my experience, if you run the de-duplication software without paying close attention, you can still end up with two folders, each with some of your content:

2012 Vacation
- B

Bahamas Vacation
- A
- C

Technically the de-duplicator did its job - no duplicate files anymore. But obviously this is also not the result you want. So be careful when you run it!
Michael Korver Offline referral

I've also used CCleaner, but i must warn you to be careful, especially if you planing to "fix" register files. They can make mess of your computer.
zomgmike Offline referral

I've never tried fixing the registry with one of those tools, but it would definitely sound inadvisable without a backup first.
Made with Intel Xeon, premium disks, SSD, and Supermicro parts, Sharktech's Dedicated Servers can't be beat. Our premium network is ideal for hosting your site, game server, or VOIP server.
forlan Offline referral

Let's say you have two directories that are identical content: "2012 Vacation" and "Bahamas Vacation". Each has three photos: A, B, and C. For the purposes of this example, the content is the same, but somewhere along the way you have two folders of it.
thaoduocanbinh Offline referral

This is very difficult.
bodymassgainerpowder Offline referral

Launch DupeGuru and you’ll be asked to select which folders to scan. It’s worth limiting this scan so that it completes quickly while you familiarise yourself with the program, so click the + button and select your My Documents folder, then click the Scan button.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)