Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get Facebook page ranking on Google first page?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

Any idea how to get my Facebook business or a fan page ranking on top 10 Google search results I mean the first page?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Get more likes, followers and friends this should get you enough juice to increase rankings.
letsplay Offline referral

Get more backlinks for it from other websites, social media profiles and pages.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
It appears that newest Google updates made it hard to rank Facebook page on the first page. But I guess any page that has good amount of backlinks will eventually go up in rankings.
destroyer Offline referral

Ok thanks. Do I really need to have a Facebook page ranking high in Google to boost my websites rankings?
KevinMax Offline referral

(08-26-2014 04:13 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Ok thanks. Do I really need to have a Facebook page ranking high in Google to boost my websites rankings?

Generally no, but Moderately yes Smile
For better positive results - You can have your own FB page ranked high.
FB pages - Covers most of the social media users
Websites - Covers the general business users.

Note: Google has some craze when the back-links ranked organically.
really14life Offline referral

Getting your facebook fan page ranked high on search engine results page is another important thing an average online business oWner should thing of, but there are strategies to do this. Regular page update is a vital role of ranking high another thing to consider is joining group's related to your fan page niche and keep on posting interesting article on regular basis, connect or link your high ranked website or blog with your fan page through static page, home page and post page this will surely result in having more likes on your fan page and also improve your page rank.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Work consistently on your website, make sure to increase your fan page effectively. Work on it naturally.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)