Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get Virtual XP on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Ads
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

Can anyone help me to install win XP mode in my windows 7 home ??
maria Offline referral

There are two ways you can achieve that:
1st method: You can create a new partition on a Windows 7 Hard Disk, and install Windows XP on that new partition you have just created. If you don't know how to create a partition in windows 7 then use the second method!

2nd method: Here we are going to create virtual machine in Windows 7. To create a virtual Windows XP operating system you need to install VMware workstation which is a paid software, but if don't want to pay money then you can use VMware player which is a freeware. Now to install Windows XP on a virtual machine you have to have Windows XP installer but the file has to have extension .ISO "windows xp.iso" If you need help with VMware player post a new thread!
victor Offline referral

Maria thanks for the reply but he is not asking about how to install Windows XP on Windows 7 but how to install virtual windows xp on windows 7.

Ok personally I don't understand why do you need to install Virtual XP on Windows 7? It's a very complicated proses that can mess your Windows 7 operating system! Windows 7 is perfectly capable of running software that were originally designed for Windows XP! All you have to do is change "compatibility mode" to Windows XP! But if you really like to install Virtual XP then check this tutorial:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...-windows-7

thank u guys for the info
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Hi Ramu can you tell me please what exactly do you need Virtual XP for? I mean why do you need Virtual XP?

Actually i asked on behalf of my friend , he needed to run some dot net software which is compatable with XP only
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I am pretty sure you can fix that with windows 7 compatibility mode

ya XP is not installing in windows 7 home , so he is using vmware
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
VMware allows you to run pretty much all the operating systems, and it's safe, you don't have to mess with creating partition and with you operating system registry

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)