Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to get YouTube custom URL?

zorro Offline referral

I used to be able to create custom channel URL on YouTube before why it doesn't allow me now?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google ans YouTube had introduced new custom URL system according to which only channels that meet the eligibility requirements will be able to claim a custom URL: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6094466?hl=en
productsreview Offline referral

Now, you need have 500 subscribe on your chanel then you can custom url youtube chanel
I like watch chinese kungfu movie because i love martial arts - Video how to edit wordpress for beginner
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Go to you tube after signing in navigate to advanced account setting,then claim your URL in the channel setting area & click the included link .Then you will be redirected to claim a custom URL & finally you will see the custom URL you've been approved for.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
evathomsan Offline referral

To get your custom URL-
1.Sign in to YouTube and navigate to your advanced account settings.
2.In the Channel settings area, look for the notice to claim your custom URL and click the included link.
3.You will be redirected to claim a custom URL.
4.You will see the custom URL(s) you have been approved for. These cannot be changed. You may also need to add a few letters or numbers to make the URL unique to you.
5.Click the box next to “I agree to the Terms of Service” then click Change URL in the bottom left corner.
6.This URL will be linked to both your YouTube channel and your Google+ identity. Once your URL has been approved, you cannot request to change it. When you are certain, click Confirm choice.
To make sure creators like Tati and all of you have a consistent place for new and existing fans to find you, we’re introducing an easier way to pick custom URLs that match your channel names and branding.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)