Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get a custom email address?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
begginer Offline referral

For internet marketing purposes I want an email address that will represent my company like:

info@mycompany.com
support@mycompany.com

I don't want gmail, hotmail, yahoo, and so on. In other words I want CUSTOM email address. Any idea how can I get that?
surenot Offline referral

Unfortunately you can't get a custom email address without purchasing a domain name.
Dexsmart Offline referral

Other way is to buy them. But there will not be an effective way to use them. People consider this technique spam!
Linkbuildingoffice.com - Houston Local SEO Agency and Inbound Marketing Services | @Lbuildingoffice
macpual Offline referral

If you want a custom email address for the domain you use for your Squarespace site, you have a few options. For example, if your domain is sampledomain.com, you can get a custom email address like janedoe@sampledomain.com.

To follow these steps, you must already have a domain registered or mapped to your Squarespace site.
sonam Offline referral

Banned

Banned
hello friends,
That is correct. WordPress.ORG software does not have any interaection with the web server or email system like that. WordPress.COM does becuase it's a completely different system and that support has been added in there. As a general note, not a lot of what's discussed on the .com forums can be translated to a .org site so you're best off forgetting most of what you see there.
chetanbali17 Offline referral

I think you can get it from hosting provider companies but i think you must buy a domain, added coming soon page and you can create your own brand mail ids.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

You will have to create company mail addresses through Hosting Control Panel if your hosting company has the option of providing mail addresses.
synergypower Offline referral

I think you can get it from host provider company but i think you must buy a domain, included out coming web page and you can make your own product email ids.
cholekyt Offline referral

Zoho Mail: For many users, Zoho Mail is a top choice because it’s free for up to 25 mailboxes. Free! It’s also easy to install, has a clean interface, delivers push mail and two-way sync, and never displays weird ads on your page.

Google Apps: Google Apps is likely the most common email host people are using these days—and for good reason. With Google Apps, you get the exact same email interface and benefits you get with a personal Gmail account, but with the added organizational benefits of Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Sites, and more.

Fastmail.fm: Created by Opera Software—the company behind the Opera browser—Fastmail.fm is growing fast because of its dedication to reliability and security.

ProtonMail: If you’re looking for maximum security, end-to-end encryption, and a surprisingly nice UI, ProtonMail is where you want to be.
Rackspace Email: While Rackspace Email doesn’t provide all the bells and whistles of a platform like Google Apps, it does have one very nice feature—hosted Microsoft Exchange. For non-Exchange users, Rackspace also provides a nice webmail platform, 24x7 support, and multiple layers of spam and virus protection.
LaurenA Offline referral

Maybe this old content will be able to help you https://iwantmyname.com/blog/the-guide-t...il-address

BTW are going to use it for online business?
Asia

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)