Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get backlinks for a video games website?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
gamer Offline referral

I have a small website that and the website niche is video games so understandably I want my website to rank high on Google and I know I need backlinks and relative ones but it's extremely difficult to get backlinks from website relative to mine any idea how to get backlinks for a website related to video games?
surenot Offline referral

Try blogs and forums (blog commenting and forum posting) related to video games I am sure there are plenty of them then.
crystal21 Offline referral

There are many ways of gaining traffic to your site. To rank well you need to make sure that you are implementing some on page optimization in addition to obtaining backlinks. There are many different types, some are easier to obtain than others. Often the higher quality links are more difficult, as you would imagine. The best way to obtain these high quality links is to build relationships with other web site owners, you can obtain links by writing quality content and having it posted on blogs and related websites. You can also buy backlinks from many sites like seoclerks. Good luck Smile
vishal Offline referral

You can target youtube videos to get back links for your game website. This is a very good way and also to getting traffic...
KevinMax Offline referral

Directory Submissions are older/Some of them says "Its not working" anymore, But it is working when you submit on relevant categories - Unique description - use your site niche as title - post on high quality 3+ PR directories.

There are lot 3+ PR directories you can collect.
gamer Offline referral

(06-13-2014 02:30 PM)KevinMax Wrote:  There are lot 3+ PR directories you can collect.

Many SEO experts say website directories are not good for SEO and Google doesn't like them and in fact Google can penalize you for using them?
KevinMax Offline referral

Not exactly @gamer, website directories are still alive and it makes my websites ranked on even 1st position of Google.

Yahoo! Yelp! Merchant Circle! are some popular directories. will Google penalize you for listings on those kind? NOT AT ALL - Submitting on high quality domain authority directories sure gives you some leads not penalty(By Google).

Google didn't officially announced that "we penalize you for directory submissions"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)