Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get dofollow back-links from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Plus, Pinterest?

Ads
begginer Offline referral

I really need to know how people get dofollow backlinks from these social media sites Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest? Please share your tips. I checked and the links are nofollow which are no good for my website SEO Smile
victor Offline referral

The majority of major social media sites or networks are nofollow ones OK but you don't really have to worry about that and I am gonna tell you why.

Google relies heavily on social media signals (links from social media sites). PR (PageRank) and website's search engine rankings include this factor. Now Google knows that backlinks are nofollow which means that you don't need to look for ways to get dofollow ones all you need is to get more of them.

Create business or fan pages and focus more on getting likes and shares. Add share buttons to your site so that users will be able to share your content and URLs to those sites.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
The only way is to get them through Facebook APPs like RSS/Blog that will display your latest links and they are dofollow Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)