Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get dofollow backlinks 2014-2015?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Guest referral

Unregistered
What are the new ways to get high PR and dofollow backlinks this year 2014 and share your tips and tricks on how to do it the next year 2015?
seo123 Offline referral

1. Determine what your website niche is.
2. Start Goggling for relative forums and blogs.
3. To know if the site is dofollow find an outgoing link then then check the source code to see if the link is dofollow or nofollow one.
KevinMax Offline referral

Content plays a vital role in SEO of 2014. Interesting trendy topic gets you traffic and shares (Back-links). Well-optimized content gives your organic backlinks always.

2015? I don't think we face much difference in SEO sector compare of 2014 (Everyone says SEO is tough these days) - Do everything for USER to stay in the market for all the years.
Google doesn't thinks to ban the Search Engine Optimization - So it will not be more more tough - Up to me Google Adwords (PPC) is alive only because of SEO.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Pretty much every known good way to generate backlinks will be used in 2015 I am not at this stage aware of new ways.

In white hat SEO they pretty much the same.
Black hat SEO is constantly looking for ways to cheat the search engine so I would not be surprised to find-out of some new ones.

How about getting backlinks from Wikipedia. Simply find dead link and replace it with the link to your site Smile
Guest referral

Unregistered
What you need is natural backlinks not the paid ones! And to get natural links you need good content. If it's good enough users will share it and recommend it thus generating backlinks. 2015 will be all about content.
omkarsoft Offline referral

We can get do follow back links from Forum discussion, Article posting, Blog posting, Video posting and Social bookmarking
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Have you tried social media websites? Its one of the effective way in driving traffic to your websites in a natural way.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

I think you should try blog commenting, forum discussion, social bookmarking, article submission, and social networking sites to get do follow link.
Pro Shutterblade Offline referral

I want to promote my blog, what is the best way to get more traffic
surenot Offline referral

(10-18-2014 04:08 PM)Pro Shutterblade Wrote:  I want to promote my blog, what is the best way to get more traffic

How about using your blog RSS feed to generate traffic works for me great.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(10-18-2014 04:08 PM)Pro Shutterblade Wrote:  I want to promote my blog, what is the best way to get more traffic

Traffic is divided into organic and paid one which one do you interested in most?

Organic traffic is the best for any business as it's free and comes from search results from the search engine SERP

Paid traffic is fast traffic YES but it doesn't last long and cost lots of money.

Conclusion. You need to start getting your head around getting organic traffic and to get one you need to increase search engine authority by posting tons of good quality content and make that content rank high so that it will start sending traffic to your web-site or a blog.
neoking2015 Offline referral

I use to get alot of web traffic now i get no hits at all , i need some backlinks
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(10-22-2014 04:54 PM)neoking2015 Wrote:  I use to get alot of web traffic now i get no hits at all , i need some backlinks

If your website used to get a ton of traffic and then suddenly lost it then it's most likely cause it got hit by some of Google updates like, Panda, Penguin or the Hummingbird.

Please learn about each algorithm update, what it does how it works and how to recover. Then apply it to you website. After Google releases new update it's not unusual for the website to lose rankings and traffic for a short period of time but if the site doesn't recover then you have investigate what caused it.

Google Penguin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Penguin

Google Panda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Panda

Google Hummingbird
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Hummingbird
Joel Offline referral

The links from Forum discussion, Article posting, Blog posting, Social bookmarking (sb) it will be using, you can get more backlink in your site.
I am the employee of the Classified Ad Poster. I wish to do SEO for my site through this letsforum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)