Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get keyword rank on google first page

Ads
banner
banner
banner
yashwantsystos Offline referral

I am getting trouble to do SEO of this keyword "how to get money". Is it possible to get rank of keyword of 18000 monthly searches of low competition ?
If it is possible, than please tell me the process to get rank.

The keyword is (how to get money 18,100 Low)
Victor Dub Offline referral

Use Link Tier #SEOTechnique
chinomoreno Offline referral

(07-19-2016 11:36 AM)yashwantsystos Wrote:  I am getting trouble to do SEO of this keyword "how to get money". Is it possible to get rank of keyword of 18000 monthly searches of low competition ?
Please keep in mind that doing a keyword research has a lot of factors.
Aside from knowing if the keyword is on low competition level or high competition level make sure if it is rankable. Just to add up, competition level most likely applied to those who will engage on paid ads campaign. In your case, I still find the keyword generic/broad. How about being more specific on how to get money, like instead how to earn money through content writing or website building. You need to narrow it down for you to get the right keywords for your business.
MrPRinson Offline referral

Did you checked how many competitors on the Keyword? Maybe you should invest on a different keyword / phrase?
JesicaJohansson Offline referral

I think for getting high ranking in search engine you have to do lots of work, now a days it is very hard task. you can focus on relevancy and engagement with authenticate sites.
akashvajpayee Offline referral

Use keywords. Utilize Google Analytics to find the best keywords for your business. Then, use those keywords in your text. Do not overload the text with the keyword; Google will observe and dock you. But you must use it at least several times.

Create original content. You will be docked for copying your content over different pages of your site and you will also be docked for stealing someone else's content. It's not a matter of getting caught by a person, Google's bots do all the heavy lifting. Just focus on creating quality content that's all your own.
harishsharma Offline referral

Know What The Competition Is
It is highly improbable that you have come across a keyword that nobody else is using for ranking purposes. So, you need to know how many web sites have the keyword you have chosen within them. If large numbers have already used the same keyword then you'll struggle to rank well. On the other hand, a few thousand and you might do really well. If your keyword, then has a high daily search too, then you could have found a goldmine.
mukeshkr Offline referral

If This Keywords has 18,000 Searches that means the Competition is high check that Which type of website ranked on this keywords. The site is Relevant to your services or other sites rank on this keywords then check their Domain Authority and Page Authority If it was more then 40 then you strugle to rank on first page Take attest 6 Months to Rank on First page with Quality work.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

First check the amount of traffic for the keyword you have chosen. You may use keyword planner tool to select the appropriate keyword.
bodHOST Offline referral

The keyword you are trying to go after has a lot of competition and it will take some patience from your side to even rank for such keyword.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
JayShah Offline referral

First targets long tail keywords and then after building good amount of links, target short tails keywords through various off page activities.
Horus Offline referral

Use better keywords. Your competition rate for that keyword is probably high.
adibitar69 Offline referral

To get keyword rank on google first page you have write one fresh content with minimum 600 words by giving 2% link and submit it through different Web 2.0 sites and do other SEO Off page techniques like
Forum,Image sharing, bookmarking, profile creation and Social bookmarking which will helpful to keywords ranking on google first page as well as heavy website traffic.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Keep doing SEO of your website using that keyword and perform Blogging and Forums the most for your keywords to get ranked better on search engine. You must perform Social Media Marketing too.
SEOwarez Offline referral

Build a PBN that should do the trick!
GordonHo Offline referral

Do latest SEO techniques and post your keywords with products on social media website.
rickysmith Offline referral

I think for getting high rank position in online search engine you have to do lots of work, now a days it is very difficult job. you can concentrate on relevance and involvement with verify websites.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

(07-19-2016 11:36 AM)yashwantsystos Wrote:  I am getting trouble to do SEO of this keyword "how to get money". Is it possible to get rank of keyword of 18000 monthly searches of low competition ?

your keyword "how to get money" seems to be more generic, you try by adding any location (country/place) with your keyword. For example: "how to get money in America"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)