Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get millions of views on YouTube?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

How is it possible to make my videos get millions of hits I mean views? There are so many videos that as soon as they get posted get hundreds of thousands of views.

What is the secret?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It depends on the video content or subjects. If you post a video on a subject that nobody is interested how do you expect to get views Wink

Check youtube trend to learn what videos are hot and popular.
productsreview Offline referral

(05-31-2015 02:08 PM)ivan Wrote:  How is it possible to make my videos get millions of hits I mean views? There are so many videos that as soon as they get posted get hundreds of thousands of views.

What is the secret?

after public your video you should share it on facebook, twitter, google
I like watch chinese kungfu movie because i love martial arts - Video how to edit wordpress for beginner
joshuamercedes Offline referral

Your video content should be interesting and it should look great and it should give value to viewers
Andersson121 Offline referral

Amplify it on all social media platforms. Also use amplification throuh like 4 like and add me fast.
TechBlogger Offline referral

(05-31-2015 02:08 PM)ivan Wrote:  How is it possible to make my videos get millions of hits I mean views? There are so many videos that as soon as they get posted get hundreds of thousands of views.

What is the secret?

It depends on your video content and the quality of the video. Create a video that is useful and people will watch it.
JammieCutts Offline referral

The video you want to have millions of views should be interesting. As a video which is boring and lack information doesn't liked by anybody. So try to make an interesting video and share it on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
georgialio01 Offline referral

I have a trick to get your video in top ten search on YouTube within ten minutes
LaurenA Offline referral

It really depends on the video itself. Most people who gain 100k or millions of views work hard to build their credibility. It usually depends on the topic, if people find it interesting then most probably people will share it. With that the video will gain a lot of views, it will become the talk of the town. Try to be more creative and choose a unique and engaging subject.
Asia
DenniseTan Offline referral

I suggest that you maybe try to kind of check what's in or what's viral. Then follow that trend. Once you've created a video, get signal boost by posting it on various social media platforms. Try to make your video as interesting as possible.
dswtechnologies Offline referral

useful and awesome videos always going viral or making huge view.
chinomoreno Offline referral

What is the secret?
For me, it will always depend on the content you share and also the subject of it.
jouan Offline referral

you can with seo
nabeyu Offline referral

Before we get started, it’s important to note that Rome wasn’t built in a day and there is no foolproof method for turning your video into an overnight viral success. It may take time for your videos to start taking off, but these seven tips will definitely get you headed in the right direction and get you more views that you’re getting today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)