Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get more followers on Pinterest?

Ads
badboy Offline referral

I need some tips and tricks as well as tactics and techniques to get more followers on Pinterest?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Pin some interesting content from the web. Follow others and they will follow you back.
evathomsan Offline referral

Be active on pinterest like make some board, pins etc like or add some pins on your profile or board.
metafser Offline referral

Try to pin everyday to more & more pin. and write little bit description in every single image, that will help you for finding to you by search result. Mainly Activeness is most important there for getting better result. Big Grin
Are you afraid to build contextual Links?
Get Best E-book about PBN
vividbharti Offline referral

(06-01-2015 07:41 PM)Maya Wrote:  Pin some interesting content from the web. Follow others and they will follow you back.

i totally agree with you mr....pin a unique content and follow as many people as you can.
LeonaHarrison Offline referral

The best way of enhancing you follower count on Pinterest is by following new boards and repin the existed pins. It is also important to pin fresh pins and that too interesting ones that should have capability of attracting people. Other things that you can try out are popularizing your Pinterest account through other social media sources.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

You can pin or like other pin boards and also, share your own, also comment on other boards to increase your visibility.
Andersson121 Offline referral

Pin to the other's content. Follow the people relevant to your projects. Use beautiful and HD pictures for your post.
John Oldman Offline referral

I like the article about question you interested in More followers on Pinterest Enjoy!
tech1077 Offline referral

Follow them, like their post, pin their images.. engage with more and more people.. that's the whole key..
DenniseTan Offline referral

You can use your other social media accounts to promote your Pinterest page. And yes, I agree with what most of the people here are saying, post nice content. That way, you'll gain more re-pins and followers.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)