Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get more likes on facebook

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Creating a Facebook business page is nearly a necessity for your business. With lots of Facebook users, a business page offers an affordable thanks to advertise and connect along with your customers. If users click the “Like” button for your page, your page updates seem on their news feeds on the primary page they see upon work in. this might result in users reading and clicking the update to access your page. Driving people to click “Like” for your page is accomplished by maintaining a noteworthy, relevant and regularly updated page, as well as the Facebook emblem on your advertisements, incentivizing individuals to love your page and buying Facebook Ads, Associate in Nursing advertising service on Facebook, among alternative strategies.

Step 1

Update your Facebook business page oftentimes, a minimum of each few days. Customers can grasp to observe for updates and inform others that you just post typically. Facebook users that visit your page however don't notice updated or fascinating info might not be inclined to go back or like your page. Encourage individuals to post queries, comments and photos on your page and respond quickly to their postings.

Step 2

Add the laugh line “Like United States on Facebook” to all or any of your advertisements. place this laugh line on your print, radio and tv ads and direct mailing campaigns. embody this on your business cards, brochures and alternative written communication materials. Use Facebook icons on your written ads and materials to point you have got a business page.

Step 3

Incentivize individuals to “like” your business page by giving contests, discounts and coupons to people who like better to do therefore. this can drive people UN agency might not have otherwise visited your page to love it.

Step 4

Advertise on Facebook. you'll have your ads seem on the pages of Facebook users, even user profile pages. once a user’s friend likes a page, a notation of this seems on the user’s pages. Facebook offers flexibility in making the design of your ads and provides direct links to your page at intervals the ads.

Step 5

Suggest your business page to your friends by clicking “Suggest to Friends” from the business page. This message, sent by email to every of your Facebook friends, drives people to look at your page. embody an on the spot link to your Facebook page on your business web site. Facebook additionally offers a downloadable “Find United States on Facebook” badge that you just will introduce on your web site.
maria Offline referral

That is an amazing post thanks. I have created a Facebook page but couldn't get any likes but now I have an idea.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you use FB as a monetization method make sure you properly track the ROI because likes are nice, money is better and likes != money . It is a valid method of monetization while FB holds its place as click gathering point. You can drive traffic from FB you can monetize it, but most peoples ROI is not that spectacular. To me many of the things you get to do as a company on FB such as sharing a company with your friends list is just a more modern link farm.

Personally I always have gotten a better ROI with twitter for using social media to advertise, and I know many companies that use FB, but most can't even show if FB brings them real use. Again this is not a set in stone rule, FB advertising would not be there if it did not bring ROI's at a level people were happy about. But just like using adsense to make money on your site, just because its there and being used does not mean you are making an impact in increasing steady regular income from the traffic. While I always did make a profit with FB advertising I have finally given up on it to more profitable ROI methods for my traffic, sites and monetization methods. Plus I just despise the site in general Tongue I am now back to being officially not F'd anymore. To me FB likes are like Google Plus 1's sure they are trendy and might bring something, but they are just a passing fad. Why do you think FB is trying to come up with all these new methods to create revenue and keep it going strong.

Just my .02
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

I used Facebook advertising a few days ago to get more likes to my fan page. Facebook charged me $6 per click! That is totally BS!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-23-2013 06:54 PM)Maria Wrote:  I used Facebook advertising a few days ago to get more likes to my fan page. Facebook charged me $6 per click! That is totally BS!

You got off easy Tongue . I have seen reports of people paying as much as $35 bucks per. LOL. For $6 per though I hope you have some ROI. That is painful. You have to careful playing with zuckerberg. Do you use analytics of any type? How are you tracking the returns for your investment into FB?

I always like to post this when I can
How to get more likes on facebook

Source incase others want to use it
http://www.fsf.org/facebook
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

Next time I will use Google AdWords to advertise my website! Also Facebook has become very hard to understand with all those features squashed into such a small space! $35 bucks per like OMG that is totally rip off!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well I have sites where I pay over $60 per click Wink so in the grand scheme if what you were trying to convert showed a ROI it could be worth it. But I would find it very hard to believe FB could convert that good to be paying that type of cash.

For adwords make sure you understand everything before jumping into the game, from billing and how to properly set that up. To what to do and not to do with Ads. Will lower your chance of hitting the endless suspensions most people have to battle in the beginning. For billing I recommend 3 payment methods 1 straight up credit card, 1 atm card, 1 direct bank account, especially if you use Chase bank.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maria Offline referral

The only reason I used Facebook advertising is because I had $50 Facebook coupon. But I can tell you this I will never use it again!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Another great way to get more likes on Facebook is to post some funny and engaging maybe even controversial content
letsplay Offline referral

To get more likes on Facebook make your posts public!
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

To get more likes on Facebook update new content, post images, video to make your account attractive.
evathomsan Offline referral

Basically you need to increase friends and post on regular behalf, So It would be good for you. Otherwise Google have some other tools to increase facebook likes.
Mystery21 Offline referral

Be funny. Okay, so this can be hard advice to put into practice, especially if humor isn't your strong suit. People go on Facebook to be entertained, so if you can post something that makes someone laugh, or even smile, you will be handsomely rewarded with likes. Try SEOclerks, you can find many freelancers providing cheap rates on facebook likes.
doticonicsolutions Offline referral

Invest in Facebook PPC advertising that will give you as many likes as you wish and the other way is use free online sites to increase likes. Like addmefast, like4like etc These sites used to boost likes.
vikas Industries Offline referral

To get more likes on Facebook make your posts public. and Use the Addme Fast site.
cronus consultants Offline referral

To get more likes on Facebook make your posts public! Invite her Friends.
gapmarks Offline referral

Thanks for you tips. I always think it's very hard to get likes on Facebook.
LeonaHarrison Offline referral

The importance of business page on Facebook is extremely immense as it helps businesses to get noticed by huge volume of people from round the globe. In order to increase like on your page, you should post regularly interesting stuffs on your page. You can do this by inviting your friends to like your page and via sharing your page on relevant groups.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Invite your friends to like your page, create interesting posts that can help enhance your page visibility.
DenniseTan Offline referral

I find this thread really useful! Thanks for sharing this. Facebook is really one of the most useful social media platform when it comes to online marketing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)