Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get more traffic to my video

Ads
banner
banner
banner
productsreview Offline referral

Hello, i have watching more video on youtube say about get view and subscribe for video. But they things they say are generic, not specific at all. People can share video marketing strategy for me. Thank you very much.
I like watch chinese kungfu movie because i love martial arts - Video how to edit wordpress for beginner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Link you YouTube account to social media pages then every time you post a new video it will be shared automatically!

If not then you need to download some SEO software that has search engine and web-directory auto submission function and submit the video URL to as many as you can, there is also a manual mode with even bigger listings!

But social media and bookmarking sites is the best choice as people like to re-share cool videos!

(03-18-2015 09:14 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Link you YouTube account to social media pages then every time you post a new video it will be shared automatically!

If not then you need to down some SEO software that has search engine and web-directory auto submission function and submit the video URL to as many as you can, there is also a manual mode with even bigger listings!

But social media and bookmarking sites is the best choice as people like to re-share cool videos!
Thanks but you share link down some Seo software
I like watch chinese kungfu movie because i love martial arts - Video how to edit wordpress for beginner
sheenagoyal13 Offline referral

yes , i agree with you if you link your YouTube account to social media pages then every time you post a new video it will be shared automatically!!!
Kyra Clinic Offline referral

Use the Social site. sharing the video links on social site Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Flickr etc.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

If you want to get more traffic to your videos then follow all following tips- Load up Your Video Tags with Rich Keywords, Transcribe Your Videos and Post the Entire Transcript into Your Video Description, always reply to popular video, and insert keywords into your videos titles.
evathomsan Offline referral

If you want to get more traffic then upload it on You tube with relevant keywords. you can also use the Social site for sharing the video links.
alanka876 Offline referral

Use Social Media To Get More Traffic To Your Youtube Video Instantly, that is the best option.

when my video has more view, have reported with video

Support Team
(04-10-2015 07:16 PM)productsreview Wrote:  when my video has more view, have reported with video

Please check your grammar I can't understand what you saying!
adagencysaroj Offline referral

Link your video to lot of social media sites, post it in related niche blogs or pages.
Saroj Ads,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu,
Mystery21 Offline referral

There are a lot of ways to get more viewers at YouTube, here are ways to help you attract more viewers. Advertisement, advertise your video, SEO can help you but it will cost you to spend money for doing so, or you can also buy views from SEOClerks, creating blogs will also do the job but the easiest way is Interest try uploading videos which are of the interest, the more interesting your videos are the more viewers you get.

(04-10-2015 07:21 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 07:16 PM)productsreview Wrote:  when my video has more view, have reported with video

Please check your grammar I can't understand what you saying!

when my video have more traffic from facebook, it will be report by people

Support Team
(06-03-2015 09:29 PM)productsreview Wrote:  when my video have more traffic from facebook, it will be report by people

I had 2 YouTube channels that were making me good amount of money and because of people constantly flagging my videos they were closed Smile

(06-04-2015 03:10 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 09:29 PM)productsreview Wrote:  when my video have more traffic from facebook, it will be report by people

I had 2 YouTube channels that were making me good amount of money and because of people constantly flagging my videos they were closed Smile
me too, 5 youtube chanel of me was clouse 001_crying
tommybjorn Away referral

I completely agree with @adagencysaroj
MitraVarghese Offline referral

To make more traffic we must make attractive video's that take you to high results and people clicking like crazy you need some fast views that could take you to the top.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
DenniseTan Offline referral

I completely agree what the others had said. Also, you can maybe follow the trend. Post videos of what's currently in. That way, you'll be able to get more traffic to your YouTube page.
nidhivyas Offline referral

(03-25-2015 02:20 PM)sofyjohnson18 Wrote:  If you want to get more traffic to your videos then follow all following tips- Load up Your Video Tags with Rich Keywords, Transcribe Your Videos and Post the Entire Transcript into Your Video Description, always reply to popular video, and insert keywords into your videos titles.
I am agree with your answer
it's very nice....
Business Aura Offline referral

Social Media To Get More Traffic To Your You tube Video Instantly.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)