Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get on first page of Google

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I have just started a website and I have a million dollar question how can I get my website to show on Google first page? I would like to be on the first page when people are looking for how to make money! Can anyone explain how those websites get on the first page of Google search?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
First you have to submit your website to Google search so that it can be indexed! Create an account and submit your website at Google Webmaster Tools, it's free! To help Google index your website don't forget to submit sitemap! Now that you have your website submitted and indexed by Google lets talk about how to get your website on Google first page.

You see Google determines website's position on the search by checking website page rank! If you are wondering what is page rank please check this thread: http://letsforum.com/Thread-What-is-PageRank-Google
So to get your website on the first page of Google your website need to have good pagerank! The better page rank your websites gets the higher it will rank on Google search!
gafsystem Offline referral

It's all a matter of doing the ethical SEO method and follow the right SEO. Before you start doing the SEO i recommend to check out the webmaster guidelines which will teach you not to do and do things that you need to consider while doing SEO. After that here is a list that you can follow
On-page
Define your Title tag, Meta Description, Meta Keyword, H1 & H2 tags, ALt tag
OFF-page
Find a quality back-links from Blogging, Blog commenting, Social Media Book Marking, Forum commenting, Article Submitting and so forth. You can start from the above to make your search engine result pure and get index quickly.

Check out the Google Webmaster for better understand of how the search engine works and what they expect from the websites at https://support.google.com/webmasters/?hl=en
tahirhosting Offline referral

You must do Good seo technique for your website such as Forum posting, Press releases, Article submission, Social bookmarking , Directory submission etc
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Do SEO right but not just any I mean stay away from black hat one only do white hat SEO.
victor Offline referral

What you need is to post more unique, original and high quality content, Google loves web-sites doing that and rewards them by increasing their PR and rankings so that they can finally get on the first page and start generating a ton of traffic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)