Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get the relevant traffic to the website?

Ads
sinhapooja634 Offline referral

Hi,
All,
I have a business website, it is having higher PR right now but it is not getting traffic. Ranking is also down and keywords are also competitive. What could be the exact reasons for this? Website is coming in the good positions? Please help me with expert advice.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Maybe you got penalized for black hat #SEO or one of your competitors google bowling you.

To get traffic you need to rank high for some competitive keyword not for some log tail one!

Long tail:
how to make money online fast and easy and fast

Ideally would be to rank for:
make money

What keywords are you targeting?
alicemark15 Offline referral

Do the proper SEO and SMO of your site, this will surely help to increase the ranking and traffic to the site.
tekruiter Offline referral

By doing the link building activities in the relevant communities for the website.
adibitar69 Offline referral

According to me for getting traffic to your website you have to focus on SEO as well as SMO. In SEO you have to give more focus on Forum discussion, Web 2.0, Blogger etc
livepro Offline referral

Start a forum on your website An active forum can quickly begin ranking for long-tail keywords. They’re also great for decreasing your site’s bounce rate, increasing time-on-site, as well as building a community. and also do the proper seo and smo
Webfortuners Offline referral

I think SMO , Blogs, Articles submission, Press release will help you to increase traffic.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(03-31-2016 01:51 PM)sinhapooja634 Wrote:  Hi,
All,
I have a business website, it is having higher PR right now but it is not getting traffic. Ranking is also down and keywords are also competitive. What could be the exact reasons for this? Website is coming in the good positions? Please help me with expert advice.
Make a website audit/analysis. You'll need to fix your site, especially your keywords if you want to rank. You are aware that your keyword is competitive, then the solution is to look for something specific, longtail phrases. Which also targets specific audience.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)