Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get traffic to WordPress blog

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Can you help me to get more traffic to my blog? WordPress blogs suppose to get tons of traffic, but my blog gets <10 a day Huh
Any idea what can be wrong with my blog?
maria Offline referral

WordPress is unique because it allows us to add Categories and Tags to each post that really makes a big difference! Every time you create a new post add Categories and Tags as many as you like, but make sure Categories and Tags are relevant to your post! To get an idea about keywords to use try Google AdWords tool. If you add Categories and Tags you will eventually get a lot of traffic! You can't do that on a website that is not a WordPress blog because it is considered as duplicate content and Google really doesn't like duplicate content.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
WordPress free blog is pretty much useless, you can't have Ads, you can't post about your website, you can't edit source code I mean what's the point of hawing free blog!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Saying what is wrong with your blog from 2 sentences is impossible. How are you letting people know your blog exists? How often are you posting content? How valuable is that content? Is ALL content original? Are you engaging the readers to actually want to come back or subscribe to your RSS feed, anything to keep them interested in your site? Honestly there is way to much to list with you actually saying what you have tried what you are trying to accomplish and much more. To get this type of help it is best to help us as much possible so you can get as succinct of as answer as possible.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

Be careful with having WordPress blog. I had a WordPress blog once that was getting 10.000+ unique visitors every single day. Once my blog reached 10k mark it was shut down because of some kind of police infringement or whatever the heck it was! LOL
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah at that many uniques a day you are pushing the limits of their terms for the free plan. That is why it is never good to rely on system like that. Always try and rely on others as little as possible in your revenue stream.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Thanks guys! I think I am not gonna waist my time and energy on WordPress blog
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Stay away from WordPress and any kind of free blog. Just invest $20 (Domain Name and Hosting, per year) in something that you know you have total control over!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)