Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to get traffic to my forum website?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
dude Offline referral

A month ago I lunched a discussion forum but the site gets no traffic! I submitted it to Google and Bing and it's indexed but why it gets no traffic from the search engine?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Have you correctly optimized your forum web pages with title, description, and H1, H2, H3 tags?

Focus entirely on on-site optimization at this stage! Create a blog and post there some quality content that will attract traffic which will then become users!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Have you tried social media websites? They can be a good and effective way to increase value of your website naturally.
nehaanfomed Offline referral

Please do SMO for traffic.
MrJaswal Offline referral

First check your website on page optimization and after that post your site some high pr social media website.
cutegirl Offline referral

What is the url of your forum websites. Share it on different forums and you will get traffic from there.
sukritinfotech Offline referral

You can increase the traffic using
Post your links on social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.. etc.
Post your links on link building websites using link building techniques like
Social Bookmarking
Forum Posting
alanka876 Offline referral

Use Social Media and show your forum to dedicated groups. you can get more visitors to your forum.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Make use of social media networking sites to get traffic to your website because they play an important role in increasing website traffic.
hmmricha Offline referral

Use social media effectively to get traffic to your website. Also optimize your website pages to rank for keywords. Do quality link building to get organic / search traffic.
evathomsan Offline referral

SMO is a best way to generate traffic for your website, and do some link building too for website.
Mystery21 Offline referral

Follow these Steps

1. First of all Your site should be Important for other
2. Home page should be attractive
3. Check and resolve error if any is in ur site
4. Add ur site in yahoo/google and other search engine's directory
5. Tell your college/school friends and relatives about your site
6. Make a blog for this purpose
7. Buy traffic from sites like SEOclerks.
Fullstopseo Offline referral

(03-29-2015 06:05 PM)dude Wrote:  A month ago I lunched a discussion forum but the site gets no traffic! I submitted it to Google and Bing and it's indexed but why it gets no traffic from the search engine?

Post some interesting topics on Twitter that will provoke people to reply on your forum.
Full Stop SEO
An Oklahoma City SEO firm helping small businesses succeed since 2015.
I post helpful articles about search engine optimization each week.
christina21maria Offline referral

Make a list of forums that are related, then start participating on those forums. Make sure to have your link in your signature. Also, Bookmark all of the best posts of your forum. Its not the traffic you should worry about its getting people to sign up. Lots of forums have traffic but little users.
ReYoN Offline referral

Start engaging in forum , yahoo answers, blogging, also start campaign in social medias like facebook, twitter,etc
Theresa Offline referral

(03-29-2015 06:05 PM)dude Wrote:  A month ago I lunched a discussion forum but the site gets no traffic! I submitted it to Google and Bing and it's indexed but why it gets no traffic from the search engine?

To get traffic from search engine you should have to create unique content for your forum like create thread based on subject which is in current trend and for which people want to share their views or know others views. This type of content will help your forum to get traffic from search engine because the more people take participate in that thread, your forum will get more content which google likes.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Forum marketing might be the most underutilized traffic generation you must discuss forums to drive traffic from my blog. to generate free traffic you must use warrior forum.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
SmallSeoToolz Offline referral

Focus on quality content and quality link building to increase your website traffic. Update your website on regular base to catch maximum traffic.
datul Offline referral

Implement some off page seo techniques towards your forum.
LaurenA Offline referral

Participate in forum discussion, then build credibility. Some website will allow you to have your own signature, that will help you create traffic on your website. Yet be careful, for you might get ban if you will abuse it. You can also link a word on your comment, so that it will direct other users to your website.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)