Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to handle Duplicate content in website

Ads
deepjhajj Offline referral

Hello Friends,

I have a website named "instamek". We provide Car mechanics services. I have more then 50+ cities with same service But I am facing the content problem like how to use the different content for every internal webpage, because my service is same, so how to write the different content for same services page, So there is any solution how to handle this situation because its hard to write different content for same service pages. So help to find out this problem, because it will help everyone to handle the same situation.

Thanks in Advance
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hi, unfortunately there is nothing you can do with duplicate content in fact you have to get rid of it ASAP if you wanna avoid getting penalized for posting such content.

The basic #SEO states that each page has to have it's own unique or original content and meta tags like title and description.
aegisinfoways Offline referral

Hello

I think so Spin for your content for #SEO article spinner tool.
sandycast Offline referral

use the manual content changing option by giving thee articles to the #content #writers
williamjohn Offline referral

Rewrite the content and make it unique in the search engine.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Do manual rewriting as suggested above case auto #articlerewriter software will make it look spammy which is not very professional let alone #SEO friendly.
alicemark15 Offline referral

Try to change the article of your pages little bit different from each other to avoid such type of problem.
devidweb Offline referral

Hiii

- I think so you modify for your content.
- Content modify tool spin article.
apsarasisodia Offline referral

If you have duplicate content then you must get rid of it as soon as possible before Google notices it and punish your website. There is a process called canonicalization. Research and do it for all your duplicate web pages.
Ethan Jones Offline referral

Duplicate content must be avoided in the website content that is already used by someone else. If a content is found in exactly the same form on several URLs across the web, Google tends to penalize it.
pixelaura Offline referral

In SEO Duplicate content was determined to be the biggest negative factor. There are some issues regarding duplicate content.
• In SEO Duplicate content was determined to be the biggest negative factor.
• Duplicate content can be a major source of SEO problems. Duplicate content is a term used in the field of search engine optimization to describe content that appears on more than one web page.
• Duplicate content is bad affects our sites. It can dilute your anchor text, fragment your rankings and cause other negative effects.
• Google is getting better at determining the original source of the content and degrading the rankings of the sites.
• Google wants to avoid listing the same information multiple times in their index, their crawlers check automatically to see whether any text on your website is copied from another website.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

To handle duplicate content in SEO, use copyscape tool for this purpose.
adibitar69 Offline referral

According to me you should avoid duplicate content because of you will use duplicate google your website ranking will go down in search engine. instead of that you have to use unique content which contain minimum 600 words with 2% link.
SEOwarez Offline referral

please don't listen to all these people claiming that its so bad to have duplicate content for other cities, they just have no idea what they are talking about. here is what google says about duplicate content:
http://www.searchengineland.com/googles-...mmy-167459

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)