Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to hide .CSS file from users ?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Guys I spend a lot of time coding, researching internet, forums and for what just to post my code out there so that anyone can copy it? Is there a way to encode it or hide it from curious people?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You cant! The most you can do is minify the resources with a powerful minifier that also does concatenation of your variables.

CSS and JS need to be parsable and readable by your browser.

If you're trying to protect some code or something you keep it server side not client side.

edit: technically you could do something like base64 encode it but all that really adds is more difficulty in reading, not keeping your style sheet out of my hands.

Get use to people stealing your stuff, if it is scrapable, someone will steal your work.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I think what you can do is to make it harder to find by anyone that tries to copy your code.
Also if you are very serious about it just put it under copyrights protection
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
A scraper wont have any difficulty finding it and every site out there can be scrapped.

copyright not worth it for what he is asking.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)