Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to improve my website ranking Google

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hi can you help me please! I really need your help, my website is already 6 month old but no mater what I do I just can't increase my website ranking. When I check my website page rank shows as 0. I have used so many trick to get better page rank but my ranking is not increasing.
Can you please share with me your ways to improve Google page rank?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It's impossible to predict which method will actually help you to improve your website ranking! However everybody seems to agree with the fact that Social Media or Social networks help to improve Google page rank. Try to submit your website URL to as much Social Media or Social networks as you can. Try OnlyWire | Automated Social Bookmarking that has Social Media Auto-Submission tool that will submit your post to all Social Media or Social networks at once!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well first off you should list exactly all these steps and methods you have previously used to no avail, so no one repeats what you have done or gives us a chance to spot your mistakes when using different methods. Next would be what kind of site do you have, then how many uniques a day does it generate. Then do you run analytics on your website? Are you aware of the recent changes due to Penguin 2.0?

To properly help you with this type of blanket request you need to help us, help you. Giving 0 facts and specs about the site and previous methods used and much more, you will never be able to get more concise answers than things like what Maya suggests. It would be like taking your car to the mechanic and saying "My car makes a noise" then going home with no further explanation and expecting your mechanic to know exactly which noise you meant and what you really wanted fixed.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I would suggest you to stay away from "Pay per link - Link Building Service" Try to create some good content that will attract GoogleBot and many other crawlers.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes content is king these days. Original correct content. And all content should be of length and true value to the internet as a whole.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
letsplay Offline referral

(08-06-2013 12:21 AM)chod Wrote:  Yes content is king these days. Original correct content. And all content should be of length and true value to the internet as a whole.

As you said good content is the key to Google page rank
ivan Offline referral

How or where do I get good content! I mean that content is considered good content for Google?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-11-2013 08:30 PM)ivan Wrote:  How or where do I get good content! I mean that content is considered good content for Google?
From your brain! It would not be original, unique content if taken from places, unless YOU pay for the author to write it for you.

Honestly from the posts I have read from you, you are trying to bite off way more than you can chew at this point. Jumping around from what you need to do.

Yet you are still missing a major key here, no one here regardless of advice given can help you if you are not willing to help yourself. You still have not even shared what your site is, either with a link or what at the very least your subject is. A site about Dogs would have drastically different needs and methods to deploy than a site about How to fix cars, or a site that caters to Adult online dating.

I have shared some very valuable snippets in many of your posts, but have yet to see anything from your end past the point of asking everyone to hold your hand and do all YOUR work for you.

Please give this a read, I think it something everyone who wishes to communicate online and have build constructive threads should read.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Thanks guys I very appreciate your help
letsplay Offline referral

Instead of spending money on some backlinks or traffic that is only affective for a short period of time I'd rather spend it on some good content!
Edwardwilliam74 Offline referral

You can improve your website ranking by optimizing it well and upload the quality content on your site by which you can easily have a good traffic.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
@Edwardwilliam74 you have a point here. Google is no longer what it was before now Google pays more attention to good content instead of whole bunch of backlinks when determining website or webpage ranking!
diggdirectory Offline referral

create high pr back-link
crystal21 Offline referral

You may want to consider some simple algorithms which,
when observed and committed in designing of a website
with placement of various critical metatags that can
surely achieve a high search engine presence and
increase Internet traffic to your website. These
metatag strategies work well with published webpages
at Google and Yahoo. You can also hire some expert to increase the rank, you can find many experts on sites like seoclerks and listingdock.
doctere Offline referral

(08-04-2013 07:54 PM)Maya Wrote:  It's impossible to predict which method will actually help you to improve your website ranking! However everybody seems to agree with the fact that Social Media or Social networks help to improve Google page rank. Try to submit your website URL to as much Social Media or Social networks as you can. Try OnlyWire | Automated Social Bookmarking that has Social Media Auto-Submission tool that will submit your post to all Social Media or Social networks at once!

Thanks for the info I'll try onlywire
Learn The Best Stratagies To Get Tons Of Traffic To Your Website And Boost Your Site To Page #1 On Google.
http://increasetraffictoyourwebsite.net
vishal Offline referral

Yes sure, With the help of social media you can get traffic also. Social media can cover maximum market trends and the new age users.....

A good on page optimization practice according to the search engine guide lines and some back links can improve website ranking...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)