Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to increase AdSense cost per click (CPC)

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

Hi do you use Adsense to make money online? If the answer is yes the this tutorial is definitely for you. A lot of people want to make money online and one of the best way is with Google Adsense. However in order to make decent amount of money with Adsense you need to have high pay per click. Some people get more but some very nothing. One way you can increase cost per click is by using targeted channels but it works like 50% of the time if you really want to increase pay per click then you need to tell Adsense what content you want Adsense to use. To do that use this code to select "the meat of your content"

<!--– google_ad_section_start –-->
YOUR RICH ON KEYWORDS CONTENT GOES HERE
<!--– google_ad_section_end –-->

So ho do you use it? Lets pretend you have a post about "how to make money online" so what Adsense does it scans that post and then depending on the works it finds it will deliver ads that most of the time is not relevant to your post, so if your post is about "making money online" and the ad is about online dating then nobody will never click it. You need relevant ads to increase Adsense CTR. So find on your post section reach with your keywords and use the code above to mark it for Adsense. The next time Adsense comes it will use that section of text for displaying ads which will be relevant to your post and will increase CTR and Adsense CPC.
gamer Offline referral

wow, wow, and once more wow. Thank you very much that's exactly what I was looking for. Tired having low Adsense CPC and CTR
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I've been using Google Adsense to make money, and I know that as soon as Adsense begins to show relevant ads CTR increases right away. However to increase Adsense cost per click is much harder! Thanks very much for this trick
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
In order to have higher AdSense CPC the webpage an Ad is showing on has to have high PageRank, also you can increase CPC by simply using targeted channels!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
This can get you banned and is in violation of the TOS. Read the DOCs people I can not say this enough. WOW!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Advertisers pay more money (CPC) for their ads to be shown on high PR sites, so domain age and PageRank (PR) does effects Adsense CPC. Targeted channels is what Adsense recommends to increase CPC.

Chod "I can not say this enough" how wrong you are.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-24-2013 02:56 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Advertisers pay more money (CPC) for their ads to be shown on high PR sites, so domain age and PageRank (PR) does effects Adsense CPC. Targeted channels is what Adsense recommends to increase CPC.

Chod "I can not say this enough" how wrong you are.

The method listed here on how to put it in violates TOS. Smile This would be considered keyword stuffing.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Support Team
@invisibe_dude listen @Chod is referring to the advertisers and to the publishers here!
antony Offline referral

Get more traffic and increase your PageRank that should in the theory increase your CPC
ivan Offline referral

I need help where does this code go?
PHP Code:
<!--– google_ad_section_start –-->
YOUR RICH ON KEYWORDS CONTENT GOES HERE
<!--– google_ad_section_end –--> 

Support Team
Ivan in your source code find where your content starts and paste on top of it:
<!--– google_ad_section_start –-->

Find where the content ends and post below it:
<!--– google_ad_section_end –-->

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)