Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to increase Adsense CPC on Youtube?

Ads
letsplay Offline referral

My YouTube account get around 5k views a day I have all my videos monetized, however my CPC is just $0.06. How do i get it higher YouTube Adsense CPC? The CTR is good ~ 4% its just the CPC is very low. I would die to have it around 20 to 50 cents!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Just because you are getting thousands of impressions won't help you to get good CPC, CTR also won't make a big difference. CPC has nothing to do directly with your traffic!

These are the factors that affect AdSense CPC:
Niche
Content
Page Rank
Country
Text & Image Format
Placement
antony Offline referral

Hi listen does your content contain the right keywords. Check my post on Adsense highest paying keywords.
http://letsforum.com/Thread-Adsense-high...g-keywords

Support Team
To increase or to have a higher CPC on YouTube you need to have a good niche like for instance video games!
To find the best keywords for a niche on YouTube try "YouTube Keyword Tool"
https://ads.youtube.com/keyword_tool
ivan Offline referral

Adsense uses YouTube video title and description to decide what add is relevant to that video, so make sure you optimize title and description to get more relevant ads. Relevant ads increase CTR and earnings.

Tip. If you use high paying keywords in your title and description then the ads that are shown will have higher CPC thus increasing earnings!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
That's is correct Ivan, Adsense needs content to work with video is not your average content it has no words exept description and title. But basically video subject determines the overall Adsense CPC.
antony Offline referral

Are you saying we should optimize title and description to get higher cost per click?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
That's correct it's called on-page optimization and it's a must do thing!
victor Offline referral

I have to agree with everything said above, advertising will be displayed relevant to your Title and Description
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Make sure you do don't abuse this stuff, your title and description should refer or reflect your video content it should not be used only to increase CPC
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
That's right video title and description should match video content otherwise users will report that video and your YouTube account can get banned.
victor Offline referral

People will flag any YouTube video that is not complaining with YouTube community guidelines, this can result in your account being banned so don't play with that only to increase CPC and ad relevance.

Support Team
Don't play with YouTube/Google because they will close your account in a heartbeat!
victor Offline referral

Yeah if someone flags your video then you are in trouble! It maybe a new thing making money on YouTube but there are just so many not-cool folks that will make sure your account doesn't get too far! Spend all that time ans energy on building your own Blog and a Website!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
(02-26-2014 08:01 PM)victor Wrote:  Yeah if someone flags your video then you are in trouble! It maybe a new thing making money on YouTube but there are just so many not-cool folks that will make sure your account doesn't get too far! Spend all that time ans energy on building your own Blog and a Website!

Before suspending your account YouTube staff physically checks the account to make sure it's really violation YouTube policy or term and conditions is not an automatic process I guess so Wink
surenot Offline referral

Guys AdSense CPC "cost-per-click" depends on you niche. Before embarking into YouTube money making journey do a little research and what keywords have high CPC and then create YouTube account relevant to those high paying AdSense keywords
seo123 Offline referral

In order to make money on YouTube or increase YouTube CPC you need to have:

1. Well standing YouTube account.
2. Popular YouTube account with lots of subscribers and your videos have to get lots of views this is important because advertisers will pay more money to advertise on your account and on your videos!
3. Good niche.

This means that you have to do an extensive YouTube on-page optimization.

Support Team
The only way you can increase YouTube CPC is if your channel gets lots of traffic and original videos!
destroyer Offline referral

(04-15-2014 10:08 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  The only way you can increase YouTube CPC is if your channel gets lots of traffic and original videos!

Any idea how to get traffic to my YouTube channel videos?
Guest referral

Unregistered
YouTube CPC (cost per click) is not some fixed value OK. Lets say you get 2 clicks:
Click 1: CPC $5.45
Click 2: CPC $0.45

Adsense output:
Clicks: 2
Estimated earnings: $5.9
Average CPC: 5.9 / 2= 2.95

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)