Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to increase Unique Visitors.

Ads
ivan Offline referral

My daily traffic report says 10 - 15 unique visitors and 200 Page views.
Could you experts please suggest me how to increase unique visitors?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You need to give more details about your site and much more to be able to get actual useful information. You're asking us to just guess at this point.

Also depending on your site, that seems to be a very very high page view count vs. the actual visitor number. To me I would first look into if they are real humans or bots that are triggering all that. Because that would mean each visitor you have is viewing 20 pages each.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Add more content to your site more pages = more URLs = higher SERP = more traffic = more unique visitors!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
LOL no that is not a sure fire way for more unique visitors.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Your site has to show in SERP for the variety of keywords (queries) if want to increase your unique visitors count!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
But if we get no info on his site, niche and so on like I have been saying there is no way to give actual advice here.

OP give us details so this thread is not a waste.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To increase unique visitors you need more traffic, to increase traffic you need more SERPs, to increase SERPs you need to create new and engaging content constantly Smile
tanzan17 Offline referral

try to put more content and good back link for your Website

HeartHeartHeart
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
You need to increase SERPs more SERPs in search engine means more traffic. You need to rank high for many queries or search terms only then you will see your traffic go up and unique visitors as well!
wrightandru Offline referral

To increase unique visitors improve your product and seo ranking, if your product is good then your unique visitor will increase automatically.
lbtriggerman Offline referral

I would suggest looking for other ways/means of getting traffic. It's something like if you have different friends on FB and followers on Twitter. Something like that.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

According to me, to increase unique visitors write and post fresh content for your visitors.
pooja1992 Offline referral

SEO services are a beneficial process to increase more visitor and relevant traffic on your side. Quality back links and unique content are helping to improve visibility of a website on search engines.
jessewojdylo Offline referral

You need to know where your audience is. Sometimes your audience is on Pinterest, other times it is on Facebook and it could even be on Tumblr. You can create great content that ranks in search but your audience may not be searching. Figure out your target audience and go from there. Just my thoughts.
Hostissimus Offline referral

Quality back links and unique, interesting content what matters the most.
productsreview Offline referral

You need create creating more quality content after you can share it on facebook, printerest, twitter...
I like watch chinese kungfu movie because i love martial arts - Video how to edit wordpress for beginner
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Have you tried social media websites? They can be a great way to increase visitors naturally.
websclue Offline referral

Google is best search engine in the world. Yahoo and Bing also good search Engine.
Anibis Offline referral

If you open a store in the dessert you will never get sales Smile
Open a store in a city you will surely get sales.
Therefore, if you build a website and don't find way to get people, they won't reach your website by magic. Please market and build links for your website. If you want help I do this service at a fixed budget.
Monikasahu Offline referral

Increasing visitors number on a website is only possible by making it informative and by writing catchy and unique contents in it. Even my enhancing your marketing techniques can also assist you to present your website effectively. Just be precise on what you are doing and keep in mind what your audience expect from you.

Even by posting continuously on your social media pages also an active number of people can engage on your website easily.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)