Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to increase google pagerank?

gdr14115 Offline referral

How to increase google pagerank for my website?
Victor Dub Offline referral

#GooglePageRank is history no longer used! Nobody knows what the use right now. It seems that most of the experts rely these days on DA and PA and in order to increase either of those you need to get more backlinks.
ethany Offline referral

You can now turn into increase DA and PA of your website, my friends
harishsharma Offline referral

Forum Submission
Blog Directory Submission
Article Submission
Question and Answer
Video Submission
Image Submission
Infographics Submission
robertbrown1 Offline referral

Google has stop updated page rank. It gives equal preference to all the website.
sammel Offline referral

Page rank is not essential, Google has just closed page ranking
alicemark15 Offline referral

Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.
1. Publish relevant content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content.
2. Update your content regularly.
3. Metadata.
4. Have a link-worthy site.
5. Use alt tags.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

To increase Google page rank you can apply on-page and off-page SEO techniques.
Ethan Jones Offline referral

Google search engine uses variety of methods and algorithms to analyze which pages to displayed first in the results. The website must be optimised and informative to attract more visitors that will impact on the company sales and profit margin. SEO techniques for website optimization are the ways to provide what search engine wants so you can rank higher and stay on top of SERP.
akashvajpayee Offline referral

1. Publish Relevant Content - Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no replace for great content. Quality content created particularly for your intended user increases site traffic, which enhances your site’s authority and relevance.

2. Update Your Content Regularly
You’ve probably observed that we feel pretty strongly about the content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indications of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.
LaurenA Offline referral

Google have already stop in updating page rank, I might suggest that you focus more on how the visibility of your website to the search engine.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

just maintain your website with good quality contents, links and be active in social sites, it will improve visibility level of your websites in search engines.
manvisen Offline referral

1. Post quality content
2. Regular updation of website content
3. Relevant keywords and descriptions
4. Optimise your pages
NarayanPatil Offline referral

Focus on your content. The most important factor for your page rank is the content on your site. If your content is original and useful, it will draw more guests than a page with poor content. Creating good content is not a simple task, and involves a lot of various factors.

Optimize your pages. Your content should be enhanced for both keywords and conversational searches. The best way to do this is to make your article titles as close to the popular search query for that topic as possible. Make sure that your content answers the concerns of the readers, or provides unique insight.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Google has stopped showing Page Rank. Now focus on DA and PA of the websites provided by MOZ. So to increase DA and PA of the website, SEO is the best technique.
SEOwarez Offline referral

PR is outdated, nobody really seems to care about it anymore.
However google doesn't use DA/PA its just a metric from MOZ for stats purposes.
chinomoreno Offline referral

Google PR toolbar is irrelevant. But if you want you can improve your overall SEO efforts, you'll surely get benefits from it.
pablohunt2812 Offline referral

How to Improve Your Search Engine Ranking on Google
by Christopher Heng,
When I first started as a webmaster, there were numerous search engines around. Nowadays, though, we are, for the most part, left with only Google and Bing, with Google providing the majority of visitors to most websites This article provides some tips on how you can improve the position of your site in the search engine results on Google.

Improving Your Site's Placement on Google's Search Engine Results
Google ranks a page according to a large number of factors. Exactly what these factors are is apparently a trade secret, although there are number of well-known things that contribute to the ranking of a page.

Links Pointing to Your Website
One of the factors that contribute to a web page being considered "important" is the number of links pointing to that page. For example, if your page has 100 quality links leading to it, it will be ranked higher (in Google's estimation) than one that only has 20.

But what are "quality" links"? These are links from other popular pages, that is, pages that have, themselves, many (quality) links pointing to them. (Yeah, I know. My definition is circular. And it's possible that the search engine has other factors that determine the quality of a link.)

Anyway, in general, since Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, your site will do better if it has more links pointing to it.

Your Title Tag
Google seems to give weight to the title of your page. By title, I mean the text that is sandwiched between the HTML <TITLE> tags in the <HEAD> section of your web page. If you use a Web editor that automatically inserts a title like "New Document", remember to change it to some meaningful text with your keywords inside to reap the benefit of this feature. Otherwise, your site will only feature in the search results when someone looks for "New Document".

Note: by "keywords", I mean the words people will use when searching for your site. For example, if your site sells bicycles, then one keyword for it would be "bicycles", since that's the word you'd expect people to use when searching for bicycles.

Your Page Must Have the Words You Think People Will Search For
Besides the title tag, if you want your website to feature in Google's results when someone searches for a set of words, say "Widget X", those words must actually occur on your page. Think about it from the point of view of a search engine. If you don't put the words "Widget X" somewhere on the page, how is the search engine supposed to know that the page deals with that topic? The search engine is not a human being who can draw inferences from the general tone and content of the page. Even if it can handle some synonyms, you're going to compete with other sites who have specifically placed those words on their site.

I know this point seems self-evident (once you've come across it). However, from experience, many webmasters (me included) don't seem to realise ("realize" in US English) that when they are first starting out.

Keyword-laden Links
According to a paper published by one of Google's founders, if the links pointing to your page has some words in them, those words will be regarded by Google as an additional indication of the content of your page. For example, a link with the text "Cheap Shoe Store" pointing at your page will cause Google to think that your page is relevant when someone searches for "cheap shoe store".

However, my recommendation is that if you think a particular set of words is relevant to your site, don't rely on some random site on the Internet to link to you with those words. Put them directly on your page.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)