Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to make free backlinks ??

Ads
banner
banner
banner
pakbeautytips Offline referral

My website is 5 months old i want to make backlinks for that please guide me Thanks
surenot Offline referral

Hi welcome to letsforum.

Backlinks are easy to get buddy but to make our site go up in PR and rankings we need to generate links relevant to our website niche or keywords and those backlinks have to originate from high PR and authority sites.

These links are called quality ones and there rest is just junk that make your site lose rankings and PageRank.

The best way to get quality backlinks is by posting some great content on our site which will make users want to share it and link back to it!

In mean time try creating social media pages and profiles and share your links there make sure you set privacy to public so that search engines could crawl them and discover your links.

Forum posting and blog commenting are also some of the top techniques!
KevinMax Offline referral

(12-05-2014 02:19 PM)pakbeautytips Wrote:  My website is 5 months old i want to make backlinks for that please guide me Thanks

Welcome Board buddy!

The quality content always gives you the quality shares!
An interesting trendy article covers tons of readers and tend them to share those... For ex: Now it's Christmas time - If you write an article in the simple topic - "How to get ready for X-Mas" then it would be read by many people in the world!

Create a Powerpoint point presentation like - "How to" "Tips for" & "Ways to".
Share in the most popular ppt sharing portals and receive the credits.

Stay and update on Social media sites.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

IT is very important that you work on websites with good pr associated to your niche.
sauravarora37 Offline referral

You can get backlink via Directory, Social Bookmarking and Forum discussion..
articleblogin Offline referral

If you are looking for backlinks then do following things:

1. Do Social Booking on high PR website,
2. Directory submissions,
3. Forums posting,
4. Yahoo Answers
5. Micro Blogging.
ropemediahouse Offline referral

Get quality backlinks with following activity....

PR Submissions..
Article
Blog
Forum
Social Media
& More...
sanusense Offline referral

Create new contents and interlink them with old contents, so they can get backlinks boost. Do article submissions, comment on do follow blogs as well.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
@sanusense that is an amazingly affective method buddy! It's very important to fully take advantage of internal linking I mean linking one content from the other this way you get great boost in rankings and the content will get indexed much quicker.
delwin11 Offline referral

(12-15-2014 09:13 AM)ropemediahouse Wrote:  Get quality backlinks with following activity....

PR Submissions..
Article
Blog
Forum
Social Media
& More...

Hello

What is PR submission ?
victor Offline referral

(12-17-2014 07:45 PM)delwin11 Wrote:  What is PR submission ?

PR submission in seo refers to Press Release!
mini555 Offline referral

forum posting, directry sumbission commenting on blogs are some free ways to get backlinks
saranyasb Offline referral

First you start from small techniques like social bookmarking, image submissions, web directory submissions...It helps you to increase ranking in search engines.
Matka india Offline referral

I think you can use the Off page methods like.....
high pr bookmarking
Articles submission
forum posting
Blog commenting
web2.0 submission
storehippo Offline referral

Make free backlinks with off-page optimization like these activities directory submission, social bookmarking , article submission , Blogs submission/comments and many more.
the furbox Offline referral

It is Very Important To Create the Free Backlinks of website. Do the SEO Off page Activity Forum Posting, Blog Submission, Directory submission, Classified submission, Bookmarking submission, Local Listing, Social Media, Images Sharing etc.
techupdates2015 Offline referral

blog commenting ,Social Booking on high PR website,Directory submissions,Forums posting.
techupdates2015 Offline referral

blog commenting and interlinking
delwin11 Offline referral

(01-30-2015 12:29 PM)the furbox Wrote:  It is Very Important To Create the Free Backlinks of website. Do the SEO Off page Activity Forum Posting, Blog Submission, Directory submission, Classified submission, Bookmarking submission, Local Listing, Social Media, Images Sharing etc.

what is image sharing?
victor Offline referral

(02-19-2015 04:19 PM)delwin11 Wrote:  what is image sharing?

You create an image and then distribute it on websites that deal with pictures and images including social media sites. The image should be cool so that people will want to share it further thus increasing the exposure.

Don't forget to include the link to your site or mention the brand in the image to get traffic if not then this process is worthless!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)