Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to make header and footer in html

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Hi I have downloaded so many website templates and most of then had header and footer, my question is why do you need those and how to make header and footer?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Only complex multipage PHP based websites use header and footer.

If you deal with multiple pages it's much easier and practical to create your header and footer separately and connect it to the webpages than adding all that extra code, and just imagine if you decide to change something in your header!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You should be getting in the habit of dong things that way. That is the proper way to set things up. I mean how many people truly have 1 page only for a website???

The more you can break apart your code into more manageable and easier to read portions the better off you will be.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
You right chod. This also increases website load time Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Wrong it does not if done properly.

Every site in the world has a header in footer even single pages. If you have a header file that is called by an index file lets say it is not going to increase your load time. If it does you have other issues at hand.

For example I have on my companies page, 6 external php files that are called into it. My load times average .9 seconds. So where is the extra load time?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

(09-15-2013 10:06 PM)Maya Wrote:  You right chod. This also increases website load time Wink

I think the more logical would be to say it decreases website load time
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
there should be no difference at all having an external header vs inline.
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

Thanks for you help Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)