Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to make inforgraphic?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
thanhsally Offline referral

I am working as a Marketing executive for a technological company. My task requires me to make some inforgraphic but I do not have much experience in making it. I think it is very important with my job. Can someone suggest me some tools or software to create an inforgraphic quickly?
Yana Offline referral

You can to use Easel or Piktochart
Zelna Offline referral

Infographics can be easily made using Photoshop. You need to gather some information to make a very informative and interesting infographics.
LaurenA Offline referral

(12-17-2015 07:03 AM)Zelna Wrote:  Infographics can be easily made using Photoshop. You need to gather some information to make a very informative and interesting infographics.

I agree with Zelna photoshop is the best tool to create infographic, make sure the text won't heavy. Summarize the idea but make sure the thought is still there. Its just easy, try to look for some tutorials online.
Asia
ethanmillar Offline referral

Hi,

There are lots of tool available online to make infograhics.
Following are some useful tips to consider while making infographics.

Create your infographic for your target audience
Try to Keep it simple and easy
Show your important things visually clear
Promote it in right place
Make it a manageable length and size.
Create a killer headline (Title).

Thanks
Ophelia Offline referral

Photoshop is usually used
HighLow review - binary options trading, free demo account.
Webfortuners Offline referral

vizualize.me
venngage.com
easel.ly
infogr.am
these are some s/w will help you to create infographics quickly.
technodesign Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Infographics can be very easily made using photoshop. You need to some information to make a information infographics. You can also make online infographics. There are lot's of site available in the internet.
bodHOST Offline referral

How in the world you were assigned a task of Infographic creation when you have not even designed any in the past. There are free tools available online for you to use but the thing is you have limited option available i.e. limited template designs to use.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
harishsharma Offline referral

Piktochart is a great site for creating expert looking Infographics. Piktochart has numerous of great graphics to include in your Infographic Template construction and its user-friendly platform makes the task simple and dependable for future use. Another standout with Piktochart is the method to create your own types of charts and import your own data which is very valuable for making an Infographic Powerpoint presentation.
synergypower Offline referral

Thak's for give me information. Last time i prepare infographipics from piktochart. His, function is very easy to use and looks fantastic.
anjalisao Offline referral

Best tools for making infographic :
Vizualize
Easel.ly
Piktochart
Visual.ly
rickysmith Offline referral

Am using photoshop for making infographics design. Some alternate choices are avaialble on web like easel.ly, visual.ly, Vizualize and many more. Try these sources to make your infographics more attractive.
Mangat Singh Dhiman Offline referral

Photoshop a best way to create infographics with best pixel.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)