Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to make money buying and selling domain names?

Ads
antony Offline referral

Ho is it possible to make money selling and buying domain names? How to get started?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Buying and selling domain names is the same as buying fixing up houses/homes and selling them for profit. Basically it's called "flipping domains for profit"
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
but the trick is to figure out what names will be in demand at a later date and to sit on them and let them marinate until then. Also some people want to buy a domain name that has high PR already or traffic stats. There are many factors in what people are looking for in purchasing used domain names already.

This is not a simple thing to do and most domains you purchase will never make a huge profit. I have over 3000 domain names and I have only ever had one worth selling, though I am not in the game to flip and if I see someone only trying to flip the domain I will skip it in a heartbeat.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Really! You have over 21 sites and over 3000 domain name? How do you manage all that?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Most are parked domains or are there to redirect to other domains. Lastly some are there just to do tests for changes in SEO techniques.

Once your sites are up and running it is easy. It has taken me 10 years to get that many solid sites running that are all mine.

I actually work on more than just the sites I own with my company. So daily I am monitoring over 100 sites. Building a proper dashboard for your own use is a major factor, plus I also have a vast amount of different software all looking for metrics that I deem need response.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
surenot Offline referral

There is very little money to be made by buying and selling domain names. I would not spend my time on this one.
Evanto Offline referral

(04-17-2014 07:57 PM)SureNot Wrote:  There is very little money to be made by buying and selling domain names. I would not spend my time on this one.

You are wrong in this aspect mate, flipping can earn you really good amount but you need to make quality site with investments.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)