Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to make money fast, how to get free traffic to your website?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

How to make money fast, and how to get free traffic to your website? Want to know that how to earn money fast and get free traffic to a website? The answer is YouTube! Earning on YouTube is a lot easy.

Just go on YouTube and sign up for an account and upload videos in your account. I will recommend you a site or blog on movies or songs for YouTube traffic. Upload movies trailers or songs etc. Which is also available on your site. Then refer that video to your site. In the video, you can enter your site’s address, in the description you can place your site’s link with some attractive text like ‘for more upcoming movies come here’. In this way, you can not even get traffic but you can also get good response from your viewers.

Don’t post your video just for yourself. It should be informative for the viewer and if your viewer is happy then you are happy. Now, For example you’ve uploaded 10 videos on one account and you have 10 accounts. Then you’ll upload 100 videos per day. Can’t upload too many? Don’t worry their are many servers etc. from which you can upload tons of videos in no time Wink . For example, your videos will be viewed by 1000 visitors and 500 goes to your site from those videos. Then, you’ll get minimum 5% result for sure as the visitor has already interested to view your site because he visited your site. 5% result will be 25 sales. And if you are getting $20 for sale then it’ll be around $500 per day that you’ll earn from YouTube traffic. Remember, this is minimum.

Even there are some content locking offers which pays you per video view on your site. So, the choice is yours. I am uploading 1000$ videos per day for myself and my earnings are %2k normally from this traffic. I will highly recommend you this way to earn. Start this right away if you want to become rich and who doesn’t want to earn free? Happy earnings guys.
gamer Offline referral

Hi Maria this is a very nice post. Thanks now I know how to make money fast and for free! Smile
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah make money online fast now is easier than ever
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hi Maria its a very useful post thanks
lionsground Offline referral

(05-12-2013 08:55 PM)Maria Wrote:  How to make money fast, and how to get free traffic to your website? Want to know that how to earn money fast and get free traffic to a website? The answer is YouTube! Earning on YouTube is a lot easy.

Just go on YouTube and sign up for an account and upload videos in your account. I will recommend you a site or blog on movies or songs for YouTube traffic. Upload movies trailers or songs etc. Which is also available on your site. Then refer that video to your site. In the video, you can enter your site’s address, in the description you can place your site’s link with some attractive text like ‘for more upcoming movies come here’. In this way, you can not even get traffic but you can also get good response from your viewers.

Don’t post your video just for yourself. It should be informative for the viewer and if your viewer is happy then you are happy. Now, For example you’ve uploaded 10 videos on one account and you have 10 accounts. Then you’ll upload 100 videos per day. Can’t upload too many? Don’t worry their are many servers etc. from which you can upload tons of videos in no time Wink . For example, your videos will be viewed by 1000 visitors and 500 goes to your site from those videos. Then, you’ll get minimum 5% result for sure as the visitor has already interested to view your site because he visited your site. 5% result will be 25 sales. And if you are getting $20 for sale then it’ll be around $500 per day that you’ll earn from YouTube traffic. Remember, this is minimum.

Even there are some content locking offers which pays you per video view on your site. So, the choice is yours. I am uploading 1000$ videos per day for myself and my earnings are %2k normally from this traffic. I will highly recommend you this way to earn. Start this right away if you want to become rich and who doesn’t want to earn free? Happy earnings guys.

I don't want to spoil your story but i have to warn people not to upload "movies trailers or songs". The big boys don't like that, your account can be suspended.

I am running about 8 youtube channels, 5 websites and 23 microsites. They all are connected with each other and autopilot.

One channel is growing fast, +63K views per month. Do you earn a lot of money? Not instantly! It took me 5 years to build up a well running channel.

I have to say, in my early days i worked with celebrities(management), but i did not enjoyed my work anymore. So in 2013 i've replaced my core-business with a new core-business, YouTube.com

Basic Tips for a successful channel :

1. Enjoy - If you don't enjoy what you are doing you make #@$%!!! videos. People see that, you will not get your channel populated that way.
2. Consistency - Upload once a week QUALITY video. Do not upload 10 in a week than be gone for a month.
3. Be different, think big and magic happens Smile
4. Interact with your people. Feedback on comments and PM's.
5. Try to collaborate with bigger channels or 3rd party sites.

If you have questions related to this you can always send me a PM because i know how frustrated this can be.

Best regards,
Heathcliff

Support Team
Guys please don't deviate from the topic.
destroyer Offline referral

To make money on YouTube you need a lot of subscribers, but now that all the niches are covered it's very hard to come up with something unique and cool.
victor Offline referral

Pretty good post please check my posts on how to get free traffic to your website
http://letsforum.com/Thread-Google-How-t...ur-Website
paul11 Offline referral

Agree with lionsground. Thanks
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Nowadays, making money online competition is absolutely through the roof and honestly I don't think you will be able to do it fast! Just take it slowly, relax and give it some time!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I think there is a good change you can make pretty good money on YouTube if you manage to find something that will make people want to watch your videos!

Support Team
Once you stop thinking about making fast money only then you will actually begin making money !
abinav Offline referral

i want to know about google adsense , who can help me ??

Support Team
@abinav please create a new topic/thread and we will help you out, this topic is about "How to make money fast, how to get free traffic to your website" it's not about AdSense!
Post your new topic here: AdSense Forum
victor Offline referral

You can also make money by selling advertising space on your website!
destroyer Offline referral

(01-24-2014 07:55 AM)abinav Wrote:  i want to know about google adsense , who can help me ??

What do you wanna know about it? Please be more specific post it here so that someone will help you with your Adsense optimization!
surenot Offline referral

Free money doesn't exists and if you try to make free money you can end-up in deep trouble!
Bannay Offline referral

I have a question to Maria. this video have to be our website related video or any kinds of video, I know google likes relevant user.
postcd Offline referral

Fast traffic is made when one add advertisement on established website or buy ads on some ad network like google adwords.
$0.5 website hosting
$2 Linux server (torrent,proxy,RDP etc.)
-> Instantcpanelhosting.com
Bluebridget Offline referral

Thanks for your nice post.
One thing that I think it is always the most important thing is your content Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)